Browse Travel Agencies Companies in Raleigh, North Carolina

Travel Agencies

Priceline

1.5 (1026 reviews)
    • www.priceline.com

"Priceline charged my credit card for a room reservation that wasn't used and was cancelled by the hotel. I want it credited back to my charge card."

Read All 2399 reviews Customer Service

Expedia

1.5 (1176 reviews)
    • www.expedia.com

"Keeps asking for itinerary number and wont pass me to a customer I have tried several numbers to contact them and none of the number gives me a live person"

Read All 2929 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Reservation Counter

1.1 (193 reviews)
    • www.reservationcounter.com

"Was told could change it cancel before 4PM of June 3rd. Added over $200 in additional fees &;;;;;;; was told it would take 10 business days for a refund of $1'036. Bogus companyRun!"

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

CheapOair

1.5 (716 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"I am trying to rebook a ticket which I had bought at CheapOAir from Cape Town South Africa to Fort Myers and back.
    Because of COVID I could not use the the ticket from Cape Town to Fort Myers and bought a new Ticket for 3500 $. Che..."

Read All 1905 reviews Customer Service

Bigger Tour And Travel

1.8 (10 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies

"Bigger Tour and Travel is one of the best companies ever! Our family had the best time of our lives! Orlando, you rock!! We will not be able to forget this anytime soon. We got just what we asked for!! You have to take them up..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

VRBO

1.5 (350 reviews)
    • www.vrbo.com

"My account does not show an upcoming trip even though I got a confirmation email.The chat line referred me to a service that charges to answer a question! Really??? Why cant a person talk to real person? What kind of customer..."

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service

UMG Travel

1.0 (1 review)
    • umgtravel.com

"I have been charged of 1193,45 USD on February 25th, 2020 (during the night of 24th to 25th). I never bought or ordered to UMG Travel. My bank (in France) just told me than the payment with my credit card is authorized and cannot..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Travelocity

1.5 (365 reviews)
    • www.travelocity.com

"Combined airfare and hotel for a trip to Vegas. They not only did not honor the free breakfast which was offered on the Travelocity site even when we confirmed it and had a photo of the offer when we chose the package, our flight..."

Read All 961 reviews Customer Service

SnapTravel

2.5 (714 reviews)
    • www.snaptravel.com

"They are unprofessional and shallow at the belief in customer and owner we were refused at unno hotel they still took our 72 dollars and put us out hotel lied my family had terrible trip."

Read All 1219 reviews Customer Service

Pilgrim Tours

• pilgrimtours.com

"Returned 04/14/2011 from 15 day tour to Egypt, Jordan and Israel. Airline lost bags. We had only the clothes we had on. Tour traveled all day every day. In a strange country we really needed help. Pilgrim Tours out of Morgantown,..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service