Browse Moving and Storage Companies in Raleigh, North Carolina

Moving and Storage

Milestone Relocation Solutions

1.7 (17 reviews)
    • www.milestonerelocation.com

"My new coffee table was dragged & rolled on the trolley which has brutally dsmaged it. And my dresser is scratched and ply is chipped away.."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Uhaul

1.4 (472 reviews)
    • www.uhaul.com

"I come into the Hamilton ohio office on Erie Blvd quite often, and usually am treated fairly in there, there's a lady at the computer I believe f name is Maxine and she is just wonderful every time I visit but its like when she's..."

Read All 1029 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PODS

1.4 (199 reviews)
    • www.pods.com

"My POD was scheduled for delivery on 6/10. My account is paid in full. I called 6/7/21 and the rep confirmed at least 5 times the POD was scheduled to deliver 6/10/21. By 7pm on 6/10, NO POD, no email or call. I called them on..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Door To Door Vanlines

• doortodoorvanlines.com

"Because I gave up my home and was working on the road, I planned to have my belongings put into a storage unit in Phoenix, thinking that when the time came for an actual move, I would just have the unit shipped to my new address...."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Truckin Movers

• Moving and Storage

"I picked an Angie's List honors moving company for quality. What I found with Truckin' Movers in North Carolina was a huge disappointment that has left me in a very difficult spot.

After waiting three weeks for my quote, ou..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Suburban Relocation Systems

3.8 (23 reviews)
    • www.suburbanrelocationmovers.com

"Delivery. The pick and loading was on time and easy going, trying to get it delivery is a chore!HELP"

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

SecurCare Self Storage

1.6 (8 reviews)
    • securcareselfstorage.com

"I'm never able to get a hold of anybody at the office on the site to pay my rent instead my rent is almost late every single month because I'm not able to get a hold of anybody in the office to pay the bill over the phone so..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Public Storage

1.6 (523 reviews)
    • www.publicstorage.com

"Use a small local, these corporate *** just want more money.
    Been in this unit for 4 and a half months, they upped my price by 30%!"

Read All 1045 reviews Customer Service

Jacksons Mobile Home Moving Service

1.0 (1 review)
    • Moving and Storage

"I am in the process of finding a lawyer to sue Jackson's Mobile Home Moving and Service. My husband (who is not the greatest with computers) found him, somehow, and it was down hill from there. He took our deposit, came to move..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Hercules Moving Systems

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.herculesvanlines.com

"This company is a huge scam. Using them was the worst decision of our lives. My wife and I recently used Hercules moving systems to move to Hawaii. Our quoted price increased by $3,000. when the truck was loaded. I found out..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service