Browse Rentals Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Rentals

AVIS Budget Group

1.9 (71 reviews)
    • www.avisbudgetgroup.com

"The online reservations section needs more transparency. There is an option on the site that allows you to pre pay for your rental. If you pre pay you are offered a lower daily rate. That's the trap. What they don't tell you right..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Roomster

1.4 (94 reviews)
    • www.roomster.com

"I added a account brandonamberg2583@***.com that got deleted and it wont let me access anything on a new email account brandonamberg25812@***.com
    Including I cant put my phone number down"

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rentalcars

1.5 (23 reviews)
    • www.rentalcars.com

"Charging my credit card for no apparent reason so far. Cannot remember having ever signed a RENTALCARS(!) - contract of rental."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Rentakooler

4.5 (1 review)
    • rentakooler.com

"Wow great company coolers went down at my wedding,the guy we rented the cooler from would not come out and repair there cooler,called rentakooler 30 mins later we had a cooler,deliversd set up and they moved all the food into..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Payless Car Rental

1.4 (263 reviews)
    • www.paylesscar.com

"Hello , I got a rental from you guys June 29,2021. I return the rental back to Orlando international airport on June 30,2021 at 7:40am . On July 4,2021 I called about the deposit and was told it will be deposited back into my..."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service

Golden Class Limo

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.goldenclasslimo.com

"Two buses were being leased by a local transport company to take us to the Women's March in D.C. They held a large deposit and a commitment. At the VERY LAST MOMENT, hours before we were to leave, they received an offer for more..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Fox Rent A Car

1.7 (157 reviews)
    • www.foxrentacar.com

"I have been trying to get this issue resolved ever since I got the email receipt in Tampa at the airport. The car was returned with a full tank and your representative put empty. I have the gas receipt, a picture of the gauge,..."

Read All 446 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Holdings

1.7 (10 reviews)
    • www.enterpriseholdings.com

"Employees of your office where I have a car rented for you have taken money out of my account to pay for my rental without my approval, and then try and blame the regional manger for doing this. have asked for the regional..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.dtag.com

"1) We rented online a Jeep Grand Cherokee but you did not have one, not even a similar car. How is that possible? Your company knew the exact time we were coming. 2) therefore we had to wait extremely long (!) for a similar car..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Dollar Rent A Car

1.6 (222 reviews)
    • www.dollar.com

"I was struck in New York while driving my rental vehicle I called dollar rentals 800 number several times I sat on hold for hours off and on I was transferred to roadside assistance where no one ever answered the phone then I was..."

Read All 574 reviews Customer Service