Browse Rentals Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Rentals

Bestway Rent To Own

1.6 (257 reviews)
    • www.bestwayrto.com

"I need my refund on my item they does not have it in the store my name is victoria gray I was high upset"

Read All 450 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Wheel

1.6 (189 reviews)
    • www.rentawheel.com

"My husband and I are currently renting rims from Jacksonville, Florida. We have had three replacement tires within the last couple of months. We have had these on our car for just a year now. They told us that the insurance is..."

Read All 356 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rent A Center

1.7 (557 reviews)
    • www.rentacenter.com

"I write this because as a stockholder Rent-A-Center, I am pissed off and mad, I lost my daughter about two weeks ago I had to leave the country to go take care of matters had a hard time getting ahold of her Center I have to call..."

Read All 1900 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (938 reviews)
    • www.enterprise.com

"More details than I care to go into...complete discrimination, on my third car, first 2 had expired tags etc...asked for specific agent to never contact me again, she sent me the 2nd car, tags expire in less than 5 days. This..."

Read All 2172 reviews Customer Service

Budget Truck Rental

1.5 (182 reviews)
    • www.budgettruck.com

"I rented a truck. Paid Big Ben's Moving and Storage to Load the truck and before I even left town the truck broke down. Called road side assistance and got an event number. NEVER got a call back. Good thing I was still in town...."

Read All 307 reviews Customer Service

Hertz

1.5 (482 reviews)
    • www.hertz.com

"Tried multiple times over 1 hour to make my reservation but was unable to complete
    Each time had to start over
    Finally had to call and wait for an agent that took good care of me
    She said she would report this problem
    I would like a d..."

Read All 1016 reviews Customer Service

Thrifty Car Rental

1.6 (247 reviews)
    • www.thrifty.com

"All Im trying to do is inform Thrifty that my flight times have been moved back by around 2/3 hours but cant get to them"

Read All 395 reviews Customer Service

Avis

1.6 (275 reviews)
    • www.avis.com

"Im owed a refund due to them not having vehicles. 10 days and they constantly blame my bank my bank has been more than helpful and no issues with refunds in 10 years not to mention that day I ended up doing business with..."

Read All 620 reviews Customer Service

AVIS Budget Group

1.8 (74 reviews)
    • www.avisbudgetgroup.com

"Priceline refuses to return my payment following an cancellation agreement with budget less than 8hrs after booking. A claim that the bank submitted to Priceline was denied stating that there was a no refund policy in place. I..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Advantage Rent A Car

1.6 (264 reviews)
    • www.advantage.com

"I rented a vehicle from these people on June 16, 2021 and returned the vehicle on June 19, 2021. The price went from $195 online to $685 when I arrived to pick up the vehicle!! They added insurance, $45 for fuel, taxes, and a..."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service