Browse Rentals Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Rentals

Bestway Rent To Own

1.6 (252 reviews)
    • www.bestwayrto.com

"I have had great repore with this store located in Dallas, Texas on Ferguson and Gus Thomasson . Been doing business with them for 2 yrs. Laptop charger stopped working, no one took me serious when i told them about it . My dryer..."

Read All 434 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Wheel

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.rentawheel.com

"Went back and tried to reach an agreement. When we were about to reach an agreement I asked to see my wheels. They were not the ones I had agreed to purchase. They were a different type of product. I told the manager that those..."

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rent A Center

1.7 (550 reviews)
    • www.rentacenter.com

"Unable to get in touch with the corporate office. Waiting since the beginning of Covid to have my couch replaced. Now told since I have paid it off it will not get replaced."

Read All 1889 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (919 reviews)
    • www.enterprise.com

"I rented a suv in Memphis tn and there was a chip in the windshield that wasnt noted on the initial inspection now Im trying to be charged for it. I spoke to claims and the lady told me it would be taken care of. I got a call from..."

Read All 2146 reviews Customer Service

Budget Truck Rental

1.5 (179 reviews)
    • www.budgettruck.com

"I reserved a truck from Budget Truck Rental, when I arrived, about an hour later, they told me that they did not have a truck available, even though there were several trucks sitting on the lot, visible from where I was standing...."

Read All 303 reviews Customer Service

Hertz

1.5 (429 reviews)
    • www.hertz.com

"The customer service is worst in Alexandria LA , I have been renting cars since three months every time i have asked for a car to be exchanged i have been given a dirty car and i have been charged more and the staff are very rude..."

Read All 934 reviews Customer Service

Thrifty Car Rental

1.6 (219 reviews)
    • www.thrifty.com

"arrived yesterday night to Miami Airtport (7,30pm)and the office was closed. I had to rent a car in another facility (Budget) I made the reservation with carrentals. confirmation J791189****"

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

Avis

1.6 (246 reviews)
    • www.avis.com

"Rental Agreement: U61904****
    Ama harbiden darlanıyorum siz napıyorsunuz gene karttan para çekmişisiniz kardeşim kartı verdik canınız sıkılınca çekiyorsunuz nerde depozito nerde çekilen onca para. Arabayı kullanan ların parasını da..."

Read All 584 reviews Customer Service

Advantage Rent A Car

1.6 (263 reviews)
    • www.advantage.com

"I had a reservation for a 24 hr period in Orlando. I showed up at the Orland Int'l Airport as instructed to pick up my rental car. EXCEPT, the company was NOT located there. After 20 min of confusion, I found the company was..."

Read All 608 reviews Customer Service

Yourrent2own

1.5 (172 reviews)
    • www.yourrent2own.com

"you ripped me off everytime you call i will find you and rip your heads off !!!!!!! i want my money back refund me my 13 dollars"

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service