Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Blue World Pools

1.6 (68 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"We started out with a salesman who told us 3 weeks after 4 to 5 weeks they still didn't even contact us again on the then after that we were told another 10 days and they get a hold of us after I called them and then they won't..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Delta Faucet

2.4 (101 reviews)
    • www.deltafaucet.com

"kitchen faucet 400-DST drips and is hard to move handle day one right out of the box. I emailed them 4 times each time sending a photo of receipt they say receipt does not match registration date ."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Spa Depot

2.1 (17 reviews)
    • www.spadepot.com

"I've purchase 2 spa covers from the spa depot over the last 6 years. Both covers lasted about 3 years even though the warranty on most recent cover had a 4-year warranty. I contacted the Spa Depot about claiming the spa cover..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Pfister

2.4 (61 reviews)
    • www.pfisterfaucets.com

"I ordered a kitchen faucet through Lowe's home improvement in Ames Iowa. After a month Lows contacted your company and was told it would be here on the 11th of November. On the 12th I contacted lows again and you informed them..."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

Moen

2.2 (117 reviews)
    • www.moen.com

"I wrote to Moen to get a part number for a stream straightener for my kitchen faucet. How difficult could that be? I even gave them the model number. I had no complaint with the product itself. I'm frustrated."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.lesliespool.com

"Leslie's has engaged in consumer fraud. At the time that I placed this order no. WLP0192565, I was told by Leslie's Pools that the item was in stock. This item is not in stock. Leslie's Informed me today (June 15, 2021) that the..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Intex Recreation

1.6 (226 reviews)
    • www.intexcorp.com

"In new mexico. The state requires registration of a boat with a gas or electric motor. I need something from intex so that i can register the boat"

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service

Efaucets

2.1 (40 reviews)
    • www.efaucets.com

"Hello. Efaucets owes me several hundred dollars on a large return earlier this year. The last time I spoke with somebody, they said the check was in the mail. Our mail has been slowly forwarded to where we're staying in South Caro..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Dimension One Spas

1.9 (9 reviews)
    • www.d1spas.com

"overheating 119 degrees
    Tripping breaker
    Control panel went blank?
    Would take 2-3 weeks for serviceman could come."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Barefoot Spas

3.5 (73 reviews)
    • www.barefootspas.com

"I purchased a home with an existing Barefoot Spa. Need help locating service providers for inspection, service, cleaning, etc. Thank you."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service