Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Lasik Vision Institute

2.1 (57 reviews)
    • www.lasikvisioninstitute.com

"Had Lasik 2 years ago. Now they won't honor their lifetime plan."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Pearle Vision

1.9 (128 reviews)
    • www.pearlevision.com

"I purchased a pair of glasses in Nov., 20. By May 21, it appeared that some of the coating material was coming off of the Lens on my Transition lens. In my 60 years of wearing glasses, I have never seen this before. Seems like def..."

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

National Seating And Mobility

1.6 (114 reviews)
    • www.nsm-seating.com

"I got my PerMobil 300HD Power Wheelchair in Late July 2020 from NSM and have had nothing but issues with the chair. I literally have a bag of parts that have fallen off the chair that NSM has refused to take care of.
    I have complai..."

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service

MyEyeDr

1.5 (128 reviews)
    • www.myeyedr.com

"I have a prescription that literally gives me a headache to wear. When I called to try to get help, I couldn't get them to even answer the phone. It got transferred to some central location, and that guy left a message for the..."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service

Widex

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.widex.com

"I received correspondence from Lisa Vines lisavines112@***.com. She stated that she represented your company and extended a job offer. I have been unable to verify that she did indeed work for Widex. Does she work for you or was i..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Warby Parker Eyewear

2.0 (23 reviews)
    • www.warbyparker.com

"Order was place originally on 1/30/21, glasses have not been received. Email regarding order states on the Nancy sunglasses was to ship on 22nd of February, the other pair of glasses email states the 17th of February. When I conta..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

WalkFit Platinum

2.0 (29 reviews)
    • www.walkfit.com

"SadBroke charger on LIGE BWO122C model can I buy new charger? No answer from anyone as of this date? Watch is very attractive and solid."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Visionworks

1.9 (304 reviews)
    • www.visionworks.com

"They never answer the phone. I will never purchase from this store.
    Kept calling days and days , no response"

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service

US Medical Supplies

1.6 (13 reviews)
    • www.usmedicalsupplies.com

"I was approved for continuous glucose monitor over a month ago. US meds say doctor's office doesn't send needed info. Doctors office faxed everything to them 4 different times. I keep getting e-mails from US meds asking me to..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Target Optical

1.8 (104 reviews)
    • www.targetoptical.com

"The Target in the Belmar mall in Lakewood thinking I would get a better deal but no. As they say you get what you pay for.
    The prescription was wrong and and tried to make them work for a week or two but it was just wrong tried to..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service