Browse Periodicals & Publishing Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Periodicals & Publishing

North American Hunting Club

1.3 (837 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"Paid lifetime dues, then they disappeared. Crooks and thieves of thousands of people who trusted and enjoyed the club benefits."

Read All 1587 reviews Customer Service

Books A Million

2.0 (102 reviews)
    • www.booksamillion.com

"I've only ordered this one book from them, and it was back ordered and due to the COVID-19 and just a publishing no longer willing to print the book is what I was told it's been very frustrating because I no longer know who to..."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Wall Street Journal

2.2 (95 reviews)
    • www.wsj.com

"No paper delived 6/5 and the last Saturday in May. /this happened before when the paper was first delivered. Please resume my weekemd WSJ?"

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service

Charlotte Observer

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.charlotteobserver.com

"I've been trying to cancel this newspaper for longer than I actually subscribed to it. They refuse to complete and acknowledge that I cancelled and even paid for service beyond where I thought I should. Lo and behold, another..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Authorhouse

1.7 (133 reviews)
    • www.authorhouse.com

"I published two books with Author House and they have never paid a single royalty. I have over 100 emails to prove it, and they have made every excuse in the world. They also use Lightening Source or Amazon to print, which anyone..."

Read All 437 reviews Customer Service

White Oak Press

• www.whiteoakpress.com

"My name is Charles Ford i submitted a poem to white oak press over 8 years ago and i have yet to see my poem...at one point i saw it on a site never again have i seen or even heard about it...it was called "LIGHT HEADED LOVE"

Pleas..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Time Magazine

2.0 (174 reviews)
    • www.time.com

"93yo mother ordered mags probably by mistake and wants me to cancel. Called on Sunday. They told me to call back Monday."

Read All 397 reviews Customer Service

The Epoch Times

3.0 (85 reviews)
    • www.theepochtimes.com

"Exhausted all avenues for cancelling subscription. I changed my credit card just to prevent them charging me again. The worst customer service EVER."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Superior Subscriptions

• www.superior-subscriptions.com

"In November 2007, I bought a 4 year subscription to Weight Watchers magazine and waited and waited. I finally contacted both ebay and paypal and neither would help me because I had waited past the 90 day period. The auction said I..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Southern Living Magazine

2.5 (20 reviews)
    • www.southernliving.com

"Money was taken out of my bank account. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS. It has been ten days since I talked with customer service. My money has not been put back into my account. I need to be resolved."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service