Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Jewelry and Accessories

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (728 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I keep getting mail from you saying I havent an account that needs paid. Ive never been on your site, let alone have ever ordered anything. Or setup an account. Please stop spamming my mailbox."

Read All 1558 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (367 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I went to pick up an online order from the store. When I walked in NO ONE acknowledged me. I walked straight to the register thinking someone would come over, but they didn't. One female was helping someone along with a guy..."

Read All 1047 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com
    310 702 ****"

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (216 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"In February of this year I had spinal surgery, I call Jarrett's to let them know that I would not be able to pay because I was no longer working because of the surgery, 2 of the customer service reps put me in a payment program,..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (511 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I wanted to change the address on the order I made for my sister so I need someone to contact me please thanks."

Read All 852 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"I supposed to receive in my order 4 silver girl charms and instead I receive 4 gold rings"

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (350 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Hello, I ordered a Kate Spade Spencer Dome Cross Body Bag on April 28th and it was supposed to be delivered on May 5th but my bag hasnt been delivered. The tracking number is #M2DR0735. Please help me shipping my product! Thanks"

Read All 485 reviews Customer Service

Hip Hop Bling

2.4 (52 reviews)
    • www.hiphopbling.com

"I placed a order this morning an pay for it. Later i receive email say my order was cancelled. This very bad business."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Claires

1.9 (209 reviews)
    • www.claires.com

"I was recently at Claire's located at Val Sq. Mall in Warrington, Pa. with my daughter and within 10 min. I left. The language coming from employee talking on phone was a disgrace. No name tag however she had light color hair. Its..."

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service