Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
North Carolina, Charlotte
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

Outlook Behavioral Health

2.8 (4 reviews)
    • www.outlookbehavioral.com

"My other doctor is sending you a fax today and I Had signed a release,This will determine whether My quality of life improves or not .I was your patience for over a year ,I have severe social anxiety disorder ,panic attacks..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Minute Clinic

1.6 (535 reviews)
    • www.minuteclinic.com

"There is no way of getting in touch with them and used them for when Iwas sick . No FlNA, due to minute clinic diagnosing me and having to miss a week of work. No FMLA paperwork filled out by minute clinic no extended leave pay..."

Read All 807 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Atrium Health

1.5 (17 reviews)
    • atriumhealth.org

"The dermatologist at the Hospital did not take any samples of possible cancer on my body, but insisted that I needed Radiation, yelling it at me as I left. Without any appropriate testing, the vein specialist told me my prior diag..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Fastmed Urgent Care

1.7 (101 reviews)
    • www.fastmed.com

"I reported for my appointment that I made YESTERDAY only to be told we are running 2 hours behind.
    When I asked why I wasnt notified the smart alec at the desk replied Im notifying you now. Then she went on to tell me they have bee..."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Csl Plasma

2.1 (596 reviews)
    • www.cslplasma.com

"I referred someone and I have not got my referral fee I called the office here where I live they said to give it some time but I still have not received it and it's been over a month"

Read All 924 reviews Customer Service

LabCorp

1.7 (875 reviews)
    • www.labcorp.com

"Said my results wont be ready for 3 to 5 business days which I think is ridiculous! I just found out if you go to well now they can give you results within 24 hours! Whole Covid thing is getting out of control you do the right..."

Read All 1548 reviews Customer Service

Lifestyle Lift

2.0 (44 reviews)
    • www.lifestylelift.com

"I am experiencing tightening under my chin/throat area. It feels like a "cramping" and I feel like I'm choking and my ears hurt."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Gentiva

1.9 (30 reviews)
    • www.gentiva.com

"There was not one qualified person on their staff. One girl that came to bathe my father sat and watched tv for an hour. Nurses did not seem knowledgeable or experienced. Not one person showed any compassion towards my father or..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Doctor Oz

1.8 (107 reviews)
    • www.doctoroz.com

"MABOX is SUPPOST TO Refund $63.89 for mishap. Over 16 days &;;;;; no money refunded to my Bank acc.."

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service

Concentra

1.4 (150 reviews)
    • www.concentra.com

"I was sent to Concentra in Deer Park, Texas for a Pre-Employment Physical.
    The doctor claimed I needed to have tests done before she would pass my physical. The tests listed on my doctor's notes were voluntary for future procedures..."

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service