Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Furniture and Decor

Value City Furniture

1.8 (550 reviews)
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"Rotten warranty service. this is what I'm talking about they want 100 symbols for this message but they cant get around to fixing or replacing my chairs. one recliner wont close one will not open and I bought a third on clearance..."

Read All 1147 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1191 reviews)
    • roomstogo.com

"Ordered a leather living room 3 piece set back in Jan. 3 month delivery. Received the set, we unpacked it and assembled it. Damaged. Replaced it with another, damaged, replaced that one with another, damaged. Chose to keep second..."

Read All 2639 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1348 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"After a long conversation with the local Manager of Acceptance Now at Big Sandy Superstore I discovered several facts. One the contract I supposedly sign was emailed to me. Funny don't remember signing any contract. The payments..."

Read All 2304 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1211 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"I received my bed room furniture with the headboard piece broken. I was still waiting for another box to arrive before I called in the damaged piece. Box arrived barely in tact, 3 pieces broken, so I phoned on a Monday. The gal..."

Read All 3227 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

2.6 (859 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"I have been trying to deal with your General Manager Sara Gialketsis at your store located at 115E End Blvd N. in Marshall, Tx. That facility took possession of my paid for side by side fridge to be repaired. I still don't have..."

Read All 2242 reviews Customer Service

Lazboy

2.3 (649 reviews)
    • www.la-z-boy.com

"I placed a special order in November 2020 and STILL have not received order nor received call from manager after I have called 4 times! I keep getting different answers on the status of my delivery. The 3rd call I made in May said..."

Read All 1249 reviews Customer Service

IKEA

1.8 (416 reviews)
    • www.ikea.com

"Called 800 number, went through at least half a dozen "push this number" changes, finally live person. Was disconnected midway through conversation. There is no way to contact the local IKEA store; all calls routed through the..."

Read All 1062 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair

2.5 (1633 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"I bought the Gino desk because Like it, but I don't like how I have to pay for it. I couldn't qualify to buy the desk on time payment so they let me rent it till it's paid for which is way more than what the desk sold for I don't..."

Read All 2772 reviews Customer Service

The Roomstore

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.roomstore.com

"I need to pay - how do I do it"

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Furniture Row

2.7 (173 reviews)
    • www.furniturerow.com

"We ordered and paid in full for a leather couch and loveseat and end tables in February of this year, received couch and loveseat 2 weeks later than promised, no big deal except that the loveseat is all jacked up. Nothing on it li..."

Read All 330 reviews Customer Service