Browse Auto Parts and Accessories Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Auto Parts and Accessories

AM Auto Parts

2.4 (147 reviews)
    • www.am-autoparts.com

"Nothing happened they have a voicemail saying go fuckyourself we dont have phones to keep parts low I was shown an O2 sensor for a V8 but after the transaction went through it showed a got one for a v6"

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Toyo Tires

1.7 (10 reviews)
    • toyotires.com

"No Toyo tires in my size are produced, and the by-product of Toyo, these Nitto tires are available in my size, but the Nitto tires are not approved for Germany according to Toyo. And that is very, very unfortunate."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Speedmaster

1.9 (50 reviews)
    • speedmaster79.com

"Terrible experience. This is company is a scam. Took me for a ride and scammed me for a couple hundred dollars."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Oreilly Auto Parts

2.2 (172 reviews)
    • www.oreillyauto.com

"I was just at one of your stores and I asked the guy by the counter to look for a really number outside of my vehicle and he told me what's going to go do that I decided to go somewhere else now I bought what I was going in there..."

Read All 596 reviews Customer Service

Monster Transmission

1.7 (288 reviews)
    • www.monstertransmission.com

"Looking at buying a trans saw countless adds on tv and thought to give them a try. Now Im glad I didnt with the reviews I just found. After countless phone calls and emails not a single response from company untill today which..."

Read All 464 reviews Customer Service

Lseat Com

3.0 (44 reviews)
    • www.lseat.com

"This was an overseas order, so pretty hard to resolve. Bought a front seat cover set and never received it. Do not even think of buying anything from these. You will be disappointed and have difficulties getting your money back."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Lambodoors4u

2.9 (26 reviews)
    • www.lambodoors4u.com

"Received the Lambo door hinges. After this comment on the pissed consumer site. Communication is key to any business. I have not got a chance to try to install them yet will update this site further to give a review on it the..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Jafrum

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.jafrum.com

"this company doesn't exist anymore, no website no physical address Facebook account is not monitored they are gone vamoose adios gone goodby see ya no longer there disappeared dont waste your time or money tring to contact them..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Inline Tube

1.9 (41 reviews)
    • www.inlinetube.com

"I ordered from this company and the parts were wrong so I ask for a refund because I couldn't take another chance and the shipping time, I needed to get it done as my truck has been down for to long. So I purchased the correct par..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Infinity Tires and Wheels

• Auto Parts and Accessories

"They took a $1000 down payment from me and did not have the rim I purchased in stock as they told me..They promised a refund that I never received.
    I filed a complaint with the Fresno Commissioners office and I suggest anyone tha..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service