Browse Auto Parts and Accessories Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Auto Parts and Accessories

RockAuto

2.5 (2,682 reviews)
    • www.rockauto.com

"Paid to have a package delivered by 9/17 it didnt arrive, no way to contact customer support. Can not even get ant online info, its like they just screw the customer however they want"

Read All 5883 reviews Customer Service

Advance Auto Parts

2.0 (632 reviews)
    • www.advanceautoparts.com

"I purchased a head light Xtra vision at the advance auto parts in boiling spring sc. I brought back the item an half hour after realizing I bought the wrong item. I did open the product however I did not use it. I was told I..."

Read All 1180 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PartsGeek

2.1 (948 reviews)
    • www.partsgeek.com

"I already explained my self in other reviews! I don't feel it's necessary!..."

Read All 2129 reviews Customer Service

Lkq Corporation

1.6 (163 reviews)
    • www.lkqcorp.com

"I had to put to put in a warranty claim on a new motor I got and its been almost a week and havent heard back on whats going on with it after I recieved the first call. All I know is my vehicle is still at the shop with no..."

Read All 336 reviews Customer Service

AutoZone

2.2 (482 reviews)
    • www.autozone.com

"No one is willing to help, not only at the store but also at corporate office. I called and was given the run around, I give up."

Read All 1114 reviews Customer Service

ProTuningLab

1.5 (165 reviews)
    • www.protuninglab.com

"Ordered aftermarket taillights for my truck. I recieved the item no problem, in good condition. Unfortunately, I dont like the lights I recieved. Maybe my fault for not noticing in the pics online, nonetheless, I wanted to return..."

Read All 264 reviews Customer Service

Firestone Tires

1.5 (61 reviews)
    • www.firestonetire.com

"RESOLVED PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNBNBNBNBNBNBNBNBNBNBNBNBRREDWEFCXZVBNJN"

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

JC Whitney

1.8 (51 reviews)
    • www.jcwhitney.com

"Live person needed to properly assist customers"

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Goodyear

1.7 (96 reviews)
    • www.goodyear.com

"After filing for a rebate, I had to call back 4 times because of not receiving it. After finally getting it several months later the card was set to expire within 45 days of getting it. When calling to have a new card issued for..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

EverStart

1.8 (160 reviews)
    • www.battfinder.com

"My car Battery leaking acid BADLY out of the top and is burning my eyes and my lungs. Its not even 2 years old. They say they cant exchange because it was already exchanged prior to that LESS THAN 2 YRS AFTER PURCHASE. Is ( less..."

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service