Browse Auto Parts and Accessories Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Auto Parts and Accessories

RockAuto

2.5 (2443 reviews)
    • www.rockauto.com

"Part was broke when it finally arrived an no way to call rock auto an speak to someone on the phone im done with them assholesPay a little more an get it close to home"

Read All 5360 reviews Customer Service

Advance Auto Parts

2.0 (623 reviews)
    • www.advanceautoparts.com

"I WHENT TO THE STORE #09194 ALL YOU SERVICE THERE HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT CARS AND WHEN YOU ASK A QUESTION THEY ANSWER AND THEY DONT EVEN LOOK AT YOU THEY ARE TO BUSY LOOKING AT THER PHONE AND TALKING TO THEMSELF THEY SOLD ME A..."

Read All 1168 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PartsGeek

2.1 (921 reviews)
    • www.partsgeek.com

"Ordered part, showed up damaged, call customer service and I was on hold for about 10 minutes. They gave the option to have a call back, entered all info and verified phone number. Never got a call back, still have damaged part..."

Read All 2088 reviews Customer Service

Lkq Corporation

1.7 (155 reviews)
    • www.lkqcorp.com

"Ive called multiple locations trying to set up a commercial account for my mechanic shop. No one seems to know the number"

Read All 322 reviews Customer Service

AutoZone

2.2 (442 reviews)
    • www.autozone.com

"I order and pay for a part on June 12, 2021 to be here on June 13,2021. @11 still does not have part"

Read All 1037 reviews Customer Service

Firestone Tires

1.5 (53 reviews)
    • www.firestonetire.com

"I took my 2017 Jeep Cherokee in for service at the dealership a week ago. I was told the tires are dry rotted. They have 24,400 miles on them. Firestone said tires were manufactured in summer 2016, therefore the four-year..."

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

ProTuningLab

1.5 (162 reviews)
    • www.protuninglab.com

"Ordered pickup truck fender flares that are not what I was expecting in texture of the plastic and height. After emailing with a ProTuningLab customer service representative back and forth I respectfully and professionally..."

Read All 260 reviews Customer Service

JC Whitney

1.8 (51 reviews)
    • www.jcwhitney.com

"Live person needed to properly assist customers"

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Goodyear

1.8 (89 reviews)
    • www.goodyear.com

"No problems on ur end, its that I lost my wallet last week and I need a replacement card,plz Ive never had any issues so farI do know that when it was time for a new credit card review the increased my available credit they..."

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

CARiD

1.5 (808 reviews)
    • www.carid.com

"I ordered a hood thru carid using affirm.com is a great way to get your parts on payments but my hood arrived damaged I did open the box and inspected it but the box looked well so I left the hood packed as much as possible two..."

Read All 1191 reviews Customer Service