Browse Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Roblox

3.0 (4,392 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"My account was banned for no reason and i keep sending appeals but it keeps sending me to the same thing"

Read All 10577 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,411 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I want my JESUS CHRIST ring back. I want an investigation done. I left three of my rings there and they where all three found because I SPECIFICALLY asked. I went back today and only two where there. I WILL NOT let this go. I..."

Read All 4689 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Harris Teeter

2.4 (136 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.harristeeter.com

"I have tried for months to redeem gas points with their program at a participating BP station but it hasn't worked. I have contacted their help department and gotten friendly replies that got me absolutely no where. The only time..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Cook Out

2.4 (408 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.cookout.com

"The order was messed up we got rushed to order which made me panic to order but on top of that the strawberry cheesecake milkshake was wrong and not even close to what it was supposed to be, but the drink coke tasted like mop..."

Read All 603 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,581 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I got this massage today by some one using my credit card and I really want to know what gone on and who"

Read All 8986 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1,341 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"Do not deal with this company. We never received copies of any paperwork, were charge excessive fees (67% interest) and never told it was a rent to own. We took Lindsey Rife, the franchise owner, to court and the District Justice..."

Read All 2293 reviews Customer Service

Us Airways

1.4 (58 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.usairways.com

"Just the question - thanks!none"

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Spectrum

1.7 (1,015 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.spectrum.com

"Many channels are listing as unavailable today even on demand.local and on demand..and others.51 118 and more"

Read All 1440 reviews Customer Service

Portrait Innovations

1.9 (876 reviews)
    • Photography
    • www.portraitinnovations.com

"The Fredericksburg va location over charged me and then told me they cant refund my money. Gave me a letter to mail off and get a refund. I did the letter was mailed back saying wrong address. Called the location and they told me..."

Read All 1409 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1,309 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"I ordered furniture from Auburn location location and paid gull amount. But week later I change my mind and canceled my order. They asked me to come the store So that can refund my money in the card. I went there twice, call them..."

Read All 3369 reviews Customer Service