Browse Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Groupon

1.6 (3,631 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.groupon.com

"Paid for 4 Groupons that were not even required for a seafood event with not one piece of seafood. Brought my friends and kids. No alcohol or kid events.

Groupons customer service with no phone number refused reimbursement and only..."

Read All 8914 reviews Customer Service

Value City Furniture

1.8 (596 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"The supervisor at the Preston highway location is refusing to give me a way to contact a corporate supervisor in regards to my delivery it is beyond delays now I have been lied to repeatedly and laughed at and disrespected they..."

Read All 1223 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,758 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"I called at 10 am an got the answer machine say call when open at 8 it a Mon an they say they open but no one on phones"

Read All 4783 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,645 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"Hello,
    I purchase two leather gaming chairs for $27.00 each and I did not cancel my order my account was debt twice and i was refunded once, i still need those black and red gaming chairs for the same price that was advertised plea..."

Read All 17814 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (1,895 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.greendot.com

"Trying to email greendot to get my cash off my card before my card got block but the info they gave me can't email what they asking me to email them."

Read All 3874 reviews Customer Service

Duke Energy

1.6 (205 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.duke-energy.com

"Fishing lure and line stuck on power line. Nobody answered the phone. I will try and call back Monday I guess."

Read All 364 reviews Customer Service

LaserShip

1.2 (1,112 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • lasership.com

"First of all who do delivery late at night a10pm ? This is my first time seeing it and never had these kind of issues with a delivery carriers before , the day it was supposed to be delivered it didnt come through and I had to..."

Read All 1898 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,607 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Corporate should have asked the customers before deciding to take away salads because Wendys never did and if Wendys can sell salads then why cant McDonalds sells salads.
    This its defeating the purpose because your employees are ha..."

Read All 5068 reviews Customer Service

Cash App

1.7 (1,233 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • cash.app

"This is wasting my time playing around no one can pick up the phone that works here it pathetic bad business unprofessional"

Read All 3221 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,245 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • roomstogo.com

"The company refused to help. They said theres nothing they could do though they sold us a defective mattress. I am so turned off by this company. I wont buy anything else from them. They dont have good customer service. They take..."

Read All 2714 reviews Customer Service