Browse Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Allied Universal

1.5 (75 reviews)
    • Security and Protection Services
    • www.aus.com

"Allied Universal Security on Long Island is letting Security officers with expired Licenses continue to work. This should not be aloud!!"

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Allegro Medical

2.3 (15 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.allegromedical.com

"money is being taken out of my checking account I didn't order anything im aon a fixed income"

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

All USA Van Lines

1.0 (1 review)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • usavanlines.com

"Sales person lied to me about the sales estimate. They said they will assemble the furniture (I was looking at competing bids and even though VanLines was more expensive they were going to assemble). When moving day came they..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Alienware

1.9 (22 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.alienware.com

"bought a refurbished one i expected only a year,but 3 months and a hard drive 1 month after that another hard drive.junk......."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Alamo

1.7 (141 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.alamo.com

"I rented a WV Golf with a manual transmission from Alamo at the Trieste Airport. When I arrived there was no one from Alamo at the counter only Alamo's Italian partner Locauto. Locauto proceeded as if the company was filling in fo..."

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service

Airfasttickets

1.1 (9 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.airfasttickets.com

"In June of 2014 I booked a flight for my daughter from Atlanta to NY. At the last minute someone close to her had passed away and she couldn't come. I put in a request for a refund and heard nothing and got nowhere. In June 2015..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Aire Serv

1.9 (33 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.aireserv.com

"They charged me $410 to fix my air conditioner worked for half a day I called back and they want to charge $100 more
    to send a technician to see what's wrong horrible company very poor customer service."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Aim Your Way

1.4 (17 reviews)
    • Construction and Repair
    • www.aimyourway.com

"I see there's still a bad company I did a lot of work for them I when 60 miles out of town and they did not pay me"

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Agero

1.2 (90 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.agero.com

"two years ago they sent an awful tow service to flatbed my car. The truck scratched my car &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; broke stainless steel exhaust pipes. Now, just this past week, Agero sent another lousy tow truck which..."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Agape Diamonds

4.3 (47 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories
    • www.diamondslabcreated.com

"Hello my name is Tiffany Adley I purchased a paid of diamond earrings order number 10015**** (*.0CTW Round Cut Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold (2.0Ct Each).
    I am aware that these are man made diamonds but under the impression that..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service