Browse Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,246 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"It so hard to get in contact with somebody its sad I will never order from here again shop anywhere but here its been 2 days and I still havent heard from them"

Read All 11607 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,216 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I paid for a air brush kit with the air compressor but got log out my account but when I log in everything I paid for wasn't there"

Read All 11217 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bojangles

2.1 (481 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.bojangles.com

"My order is 495522****009089 I was at bat Bojangles but I was standing in another Bojangles and I ordered it from the wrong Bojangles so I need a refund from that one please thank you"

Read All 817 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,374 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"Beware of att reps online and on the telephone.
    They lie about available promotions and you do not get the prices they quote on the phone. You will be shocked when you get your bill and trying to get to a representative to correct..."

Read All 6496 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1,308 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"When my husband and I walked in to the Tiger town Alabama waffle house this morning, and began walking toward an empty booth, some black server with partially red hair yelled at us from across The restaurant that she would not ser..."

Read All 2269 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.6 (4,580 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Looking to recover an account I had with Robinhood about 6 years ago. I had about 3-5 stocks and I feel as though I should be able to claim my funds if any or still have holdings to those shares."

Read All 10949 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,106 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"Service contact customer support # 988=366;I 8,43//and order money refund
    Contact Phoneme and order money to pay for the address"

Read All 11498 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,215 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I need to speak to a live person asap my account is being addressed illegally. There have been 2 unauthorized charges"

Read All 4688 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,462 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"new cooktop was broken and I need it by Monday. The krtchen sink was also broken AND of the 61 boxes of flooring were all broken but 5 boxes. .My son and sister are arriving tomorrow because my husband is dying and we have ro..."

Read All 6903 reviews Customer Service