Browse Companies in Charlotte, North Carolina

North Carolina, Charlotte

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,804 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"The driver dropped off 1/3 of the order and when I stated it was not the whole order, I was told, I only give, what they give me. They did not check the order and should not have delivered for a tip if it is not the whole order...."

Read All 22846 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,466 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"I never received my order at all. I attempted to contact customer service but it says not available at this time and to contact the HELP section. The HELP section doesn't have an option of didn't receive my order."

Read All 27588 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

2.1 (9,997 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Problems with password for seanmutengwa@***.com can't remember and the recovery email also please assist Wright yr savr yrsa"

Read All 37443 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (3,764 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I needed a ride to Atlanta and 5 drivers canceled and every driver that was passed along took money out of my account and now my account is negative"

Read All 10447 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (3,969 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"Food was cold taco broken soggy unexceptiable didnt eat still have. I work to hard thinking I have lunch to satisfy my hunger to get this"

Read All 8204 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,300 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Im still waiting on my refund you got your equipment back the next day of cancellation you were paid what I owed for service used up to cancellation so Ive done everything I needed to so now where is my refund."

Read All 13516 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,607 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"Place the order with Pizza Hut try to call 15 times the check on the order someone came to the phone and said he was too busy that he was going to refund my money in a couple of days I find Pizza Hut very rude and I would like to..."

Read All 6662 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,552 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"On September 11th I called Uber, I canceled right away, Uber charged me the cancelation fee and they charged me for the ride which was $30. On Monday September 13th I called Uber after 40 minutes no one showed up the app was..."

Read All 12541 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,831 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Got charged for old English scratch remover was out of stock never got refundCalled Walmart and was told I would get refund"

Read All 10988 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service