Browse Companies in North Carolina, United States

North Carolina

DIRECTV

1.7 (5271 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Went thru two service reps to get a remote replaced. These people could not be more dense.
    After more than an hour of back and forth the second rep recommended a new remote (for which they charge 16$)."

Read All 13474 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4557 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Me and my husband like to shop early.
    Have been doing it for years.
    I am disabled, so hard to lift, my husband has cancer, so hard for him too! We were in your Fremont store today early, no one would open registers, till 7.
    Thats not..."

Read All 10481 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lowes

2.0 (3261 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"I am a handicap veteran and can not walk around the store without a handicap cart which the ones in midland suck they are broken and they dont have enough for customers three is not enough.i have complained to every manager to no..."

Read All 6597 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11292 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Hi! My father was named the top door dasher several times, he works extremely hard to support our family especially during such uncertain times, in the name of Fathers Day is their a reward or some type gift you can extend him, as..."

Read All 21807 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3465 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"Always order 18 pic hot wings every Friday with extra hot sauce paying $22. Dollars now the price change to $26 dollars. My question why the price want up"

Read All 6426 reviews Customer Service

Bojangles

2.2 (405 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.bojangles.com

"I bought a big Bo Camo box this past Saturday from your store on Freedom Dr. The family was waiting for dinner and we were more than disappointed when not only was the chicken cold but almost black as well. We were at friends..."

Read All 691 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1194 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • roomstogo.com

"I called Rooms To Go to the showroom where I purchased. Rita, a lady that worked in the office, listened to me and tried very hard to get the Dispatch Delivery portion to turn around that same day and deliver my mattress. However,..."

Read All 2642 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2261 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"ATT is always billing incorrectly and keeps you from reaching representatives for help when you get suspended even though your bill was incorrectly processed. I do not recommend them at all!"

Read All 6283 reviews Customer Service

Camping World

1.8 (2090 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.campingworld.com

"I have had so many bad experiences with camping World over the past three years. I am nothing to them. They dont return their calls. They are outrageously arrogant. The latest issue comes as they tell me they cannot even take a..."

Read All 3573 reviews Customer Service