Browse Companies in North Carolina, United States

Walmart

2.3 (4,832 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"My review is not with Walmart it is with FedEx they told me my package has been delivered I was right there when my phone told me the message went outsideAnd it was not there I even checked all my neighbors boxes I am so..."

Read All 10989 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (10,004 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I didnt find a solution yet. i need this to be fixed the soonest. my website is listed as spam but dont know why! we have kids entertainment and i need the url to be seen so i can have effective ad campaigns"

Read All 37497 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lowes

2.0 (3,452 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"Cannot get in touch with the Lowe's in East Charleston WV to check on an order that I placed over a month ago at their store."

Read All 6883 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,300 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Im still waiting on my refund you got your equipment back the next day of cancellation you were paid what I owed for service used up to cancellation so Ive done everything I needed to so now where is my refund."

Read All 13516 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,809 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I've been waiting over a month to get reactivated I don't understand what's going on must have been some kind of misunderstanding but I know I'm a good dash I check my account I have good ratings always on time customers love me..."

Read All 22852 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,490 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I got a call that my driver arrived. I came down and they werent there. Tried calling f and got no response."

Read All 27637 reviews Customer Service

Bojangles

2.1 (468 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.bojangles.com

"Hi Im an former employee at Boj angles I had a bad experience while I was working there was terrible I wouldnt dare eat or pay outta pocket"

Read All 793 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,608 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I had the WORST experience EVER with Pizza Hut at 4233 E. Lancaster in Ft. Worth, Texas. The cashier took my order and card number and NEVER placed my order! After a 36-minute hold and several hang ups she actually sighed and..."

Read All 6664 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,234 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • roomstogo.com

"Difficult x paying on line. Ask for your check account information when trying to use check account it cant process."

Read All 2698 reviews Customer Service