Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in The Bronx, New York

Hotels and Resorts

Mohegan Sun

2.0 (30 reviews)
    • www.mohegansun.com

"I just returned home from an overnight stay with you. I upgraded my stay for an extra 30.00 which made a 109.00 stay 185.00. Thats fine but when myself and my guest went to take a shower this morning there was no hot water. So at..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Millennium Hotels And Resorts

2.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.millenniumhotels.com

"They asked me to pay 50 dollars and that money will be given to me 3 days after check out, it's been 3 weeks and I have not received my 50 dollarsmake"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

HotelTonight

2.7 (71 reviews)
    • www.hoteltonight.com

"Change hotel date waiting for call back the operator was very helpful however my problem is still not resolved although she tells me it will be this morning"

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Diamond Resorts International

1.6 (175 reviews)
    • www.diamondresorts.com

"after years and years of frustrating service i payoff in 2015 ,now they offered a way out(BIG LIE),they make you send papers,contracts,etc,etc,
    then they keeping you waiting and waiting but increasing your Maintenance Fee almost ev..."

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service

Palace Premier

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • palacepremier.com

"I keep getting hung up on."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Hotels Com

1.7 (223 reviews)
    • www.hotels.com

"I cannot get a hold of a representative. It keeps asking to type itinerary number which I do not have."

Read All 530 reviews Customer Service

Hilton Grand Vacations

1.9 (11 reviews)
    • www.hiltongrandvacations.com

"I was talked into sitting through a 90-minute meeting for a Timeshare to get a $100 gift card. Looking back, this gift card cost me dearly. They kept me for 5 hours. They lied about fees never going up... Furthermore, they did,
    The..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Baymont Inn And Suites

1.7 (318 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I booked a room at baymont in pratville,Alabama they are a pet friendly hotel upon checking in I let the customer service rep know that I had an ADA service animal she said I need to see your paper work. So I complied with her..."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service