Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in The Bronx, New York

Footwear and Clothing

Rainbow Shops

2.2 (312 reviews)
    • www.rainbowshops.com

"Your store locations continue to close 30-45 minutes before closing time. This happens often. You are missing money due to your employees making decisions to close your business early. Im seeing people pull up & be turned..."

Read All 558 reviews Customer Service

Old Navy

2.1 (438 reviews)
    • oldnavy.gap.com

"I just want to talk to someone in the phone why are u making me do all of rhis fffffffffffffffffffffcccccccccffffff"

Read All 842 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

New York And Company

2.3 (47 reviews)
    • www.nyandcompany.com

"My item was returned. They informed me that it was at the warehouse . It has been 3 weeks and no credit to my account. The only thing they have to say is the warehouse is backed up. Thats unacceptable. They don't have a problem..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Ivrose

1.5 (214 reviews)
    • www.ivrose.com

"Where is my order????????????????!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service

Foot Locker

1.6 (234 reviews)
    • www.footlocker.com

"On 5/21 @ 1:15 I went to boynton beach footlocker Quiring about shoes I was outside of the store because I didnt have my mask on the guy Jay was standing inside of the store, I was talking to the young lady he stated I needed to..."

Read All 484 reviews Customer Service

FLORYDAY

1.8 (774 reviews)
    • www.floryday.com

"Received message that their processing an order for shipment to me. Ivey already received this order"

Read All 1603 reviews Customer Service

DSW

2.3 (112 reviews)
    • www.dsw.com

"Refund on two pair of shoes 480017**** /128.00$ never came into bank. No one wants to take responsibilty. Told me would have me arrested if kept calling store. Told me to go to civil court.Told me to just forget about it. Nasty,..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Zulily

2.1 (620 reviews)
    • www.zulily.com

"Quit changing the number one to multi numbers. I have received multiple items that I only ordered one of. I have had to pay for more items than I ordered. I will not continue to order or have to call customer service to get the..."

Read All 1171 reviews Customer Service

Zolucky

1.4 (459 reviews)
    • zolucky.com

"I ordered approximately $150.00 worth of clothes back in late March/early April. I still haven't received the complete order. It is June 12th! I have contacted customer service... forthcoming from the communication received. It..."

Read All 660 reviews Customer Service

Whatsmode

1.3 (174 reviews)
    • whatsmode.com

"I placed an order for yellow sandal tennis over 2-3 months and never received.They were paid thru whatsmode for $33.98 I was given a receipt number of 4976-42**-**06-5063. Where is the merchandise? ptrcgarrett@***.com is my..."

Read All 310 reviews Customer Service