Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in The Bronx, New York

Footwear and Clothing

Pearlfeet

1.4 (1061 reviews)
    • pearlfeet.com

"Damaged shoes the leather was torn I tried to return them and that was when my nightmare started I had to talk to about 4 different people and none of them knew what to do"

Read All 1814 reviews Customer Service

PacSun

2.0 (117 reviews)
    • www.pacsun.com

"My daughter was in a dressing room in a store in bridgewater mall in nj and some man was video taping her and she was completely naked. There was no one around the dressing area when this was going on. Months later the..."

Read All 245 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jimmy Jazz

1.9 (32 reviews)
    • www.jimmyjazz.com

"Ill order some black and white Airmax 95 and it charged my card but I never received my package or a tracking number"

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Goat

1.8 (107 reviews)
    • www.goat.com

"I don't know what happened to the package was not delivered next day service for a $25 fee. Order item 09/09/2021. The item post To be next day delivery fee $25 Delivery date 06/10/2021. Iron was ordered through flight club. You..."

Read All 272 reviews Customer Service

Gap

2.1 (154 reviews)
    • www.gap.com

"My order hasnt been canceled yet an I want it canceled I ordered a jacket not knowing I had to wait until October to receive my items"

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

Annie Cloth

1.4 (1094 reviews)
    • anniecloth.com

"Very poor quality materials and very poorly made. Some tops are just raw cut with no hems on bottom or around neck, and they look nothing like pictures on line. You should be ashamed to even ship anything out that looks that bad...."

Read All 1761 reviews Customer Service

Airydress

1.8 (1089 reviews)
    • www.airydress.com

"I sent back defective merchandise on time. I want my money back. If not, I will get my attorney involved."

Read All 2101 reviews Customer Service

Yeezy Supply

1.8 (61 reviews)
    • yeezysupply.com

"I want to shipped the sneakers back for a refund. I didn't here any about my order i placed a few week ago"

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Superdry

2.2 (97 reviews)
    • www.superdry.com

"Website Doesnt really work. Every five seconds asks about cookies. Constantly switches from the US site to the UK site. Doesnt allow you to purchase. Gave up after 15 minutes. Clothes look good though."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

Rosewe

1.5 (960 reviews)
    • www.rosewe.com

"I need a 800 number because I am Trying to get my refund for my order that was canceled. I placed a order on May 5, 2021"

Read All 1878 reviews Customer Service