Browse Auto Companies in Rochester, New York

Auto

General Motors

1.9 (266 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"I have a 2020 Equinox. I had a flat tire that can not be repaired. Feldman Cheverlot where I leased the Vechile said the tires have been discontinued by the manufacture. How do I get a tire?"

Read All 927 reviews Customer Service

Ford

2.0 (298 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"Information requested nothing in response. No response at all. Interested in ford maverick truck. Need dimensions and where I can see how headroom works before putting in order what part of this you don't understand?"

Read All 961 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chrysler

1.8 (442 reviews)
    • www.chrysler.com

"Will stall at times when showing down. Checked every website and took to dealership no solution. What cause this issue so I can get it repaired? Kind of a safety issue but seen no recall on the truck."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service

Forest River

1.7 (884 reviews)
    • forestriverinc.com

"We were not made aware that this refrigerator does not run on propane, all it does is suck our battery dry. Every time you turn the battery off and on again, you have to manually shutdown the fridge. We have a generator but our..."

Read All 1682 reviews Customer Service

Subaru Of America

2.5 (499 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"All I wanted to know was how much a new fab key will cost for my 2010 forester. I called Subaru of Portland, and they said they will call me back with that info, it's been over a week and I still have not heard from them. I..."

Read All 1021 reviews Customer Service

Saturn

1.7 (1 review)
    • www.saturn.com

"I bought a 2003 Saturn cue and the transmission is messing up bad will the company help me please because I'm disabled and I live on a tiny check I'm Moore and back to being carless"

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

One Stop Motors

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.onestopmotors.com

"Bought a Navara they said they had just done the head and timing chain. 10 days later bang . The mechanic didn’t do up the bleeder screw on the tension pulley. Catastrophic damage occurred. On further inspection they didn’t even..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Nissan

1.9 (95 reviews)
    • www.nissan-global.com

"Bought what I thought was a brand new 2020 Pathfinder. Electrical system went out at 10k, broken engine mount, broken CV boots, misfire and complete breakdown at 26k. Nissan "customer care and arbitration" says, all up to the..."

Read All 605 reviews Customer Service

Kia Motors

2.1 (437 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"A few weeks ago I had new brakes put on my 2019 Kia Sorrento. They replaced the back brakes and told me that my front brakes were still fine.. Well they shaking never went away and coming down a hill it started shaking bad and..."

Read All 1174 reviews Customer Service

Hyundai

1.7 (88 reviews)
    • www.hyundai.com

"I called two times about requesting title and still haven't received email that I have to download and fax back to them!"

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service