Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies in New York, New York

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Porter And Chester Institute

1.2 (52 reviews)
    • www.porterchester.com

"I attended for 3 or so weeks back in 2013. Me and my friend dropped out because the teacher in the computer repair program allowed students he knew from before to play Xbox and video games all class. When we went to talk to the..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Empire Beauty School

1.9 (88 reviews)
    • www.empire.edu

"Im tired of being lied to and robbed of my money! Im not learning anything while I sit around in a dead classroom! Frank Schoeneman pick up the phone and answer me! I'm calling your personal cell @ 570640**** I know you are..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

University Of Phoenix

1.3 (57 reviews)
    • www.phoenix.edu

"I need to get an official transcript mailed directly to a potential employer. How do I do that? They want the transcript in a sealed envelope directly to them."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service

Long Island Beauty School

2.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.libeautyschool.com

"These people don’t know a thing about hair it is sooo bad I’m so upset of my hair cut it’s so un even.theu girl Liz or liv is a total garbage person. They are super envious and the girls who do hair are garbage as well"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Katharine Gibbs School

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.gibbsny.edu

"I can't get into another college because they won't release my transcripts!!! The school has been closed for years!!! And they want money, from people who's lives they've ruined, ***"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Ashworth College

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • www.ashworthcollege.edu

"I was online and saw some very sad reviews of Ashworth from years ago and thought....IT'S TIME THEY GET A CURRENT REVIEW!"

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

The Independent Film School

2.0 (1 review)
    • Universities, Colleges and Schools

"This was a waste of my time and money. Dont fall for this fraud. You WONT learn how to get an agent. You WONT learn how to market your screenplay. You WONT find anyone successful in the “class” to network with. All you WILL do is..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

The Art Institute

1.4 (42 reviews)
    • www.artinstitutes.edu

"This institute lost my transcripts and then charged me to receive a copy without providing them. They've closed and are now refusing to take responsibility."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

Paul Mitchell Schools

2.1 (75 reviews)
    • paulmitchell.edu

"I really hoped and believe that after having terrible experiences in the work force, that coming to school would be better. However, being a African American in Paul Mitchell has been a very rough experience. I have witnessed..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Legacy College Preparatory Charter School

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • legacycollegeprep.org

"This school is very bad oh and the principal is the worst of all and there’s a teacher named ms Hendry (fat *** that lady should get fired"

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service