Browse Travel Agencies Companies in New York, New York

Travel Agencies

Dawn Travels

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.dawntravels.com

"This is my first experience with dawn travel.I went to the hajj with my wife from Boston.The Service they provide worst.They are not capable to run the hajj program. When our group arrived at Jeddah Airport ,Aug 3rd, 2019,no dawn..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Dar El Salam

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.darelsalam.com

"Ten (10) of my friends and I went together for Hajj with Dar el Salam in 2014. Their pre-hajj preparations, education and communications were above average. But thinks started breaking down once you stay in Ajijia, Mina, Arafat..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Crystal Travel UK

3.9 (6 reviews)
    • www.crystaltravel.co.uk

"I booked a 6 day trip to Italy for a friend and myself, we travel light and needed one suitcase between us, which meant one in one out.... No the rep booked to out and non return . I have been chasing for two weeks to get one..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

CityBookers

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • www.citybookers.com

"they don't pay my money back after I cancelled my booking, more than one year and five months"

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

CheapTickets

1.3 (52 reviews)
    • www.cheaptickets.com

"Cancel Trip from Dubai to Cairo due to closing of Airport March 202 when pandemic hit.
    Emirates stated, because the trip was purchased through CheapTickets they should refund the Dubai to Cairo ticket"

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Bravofly

1.2 (90 reviews)
    • www.bravofly.com

"Hi, I booked a flight ticket in 2019, but it canceled due to the COVID-19. The Booking ID is 163162****. I got my refund code, but the email I used for booking is a school email, yue.chen@***.org, and it is closed now because I..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

BestTours Com

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.besttours.com

"Set a reservation and no email. No contact number. No confirmation"

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Alpha Flight Guru

1.8 (14 reviews)
    • alphaflightguru.com

"I purchased 2 tickets from Amsterdam to Orlando in May 2020 that were cancelled due to COVID 19.
    They would not give me a refund but said I had a credit that will expire in April 2022.
    when I have tried to rebook flights they have o..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service