Browse Travel Agencies Companies in New York, New York

Travel Agencies

SmarTours

2.0 (1 review)
    • smartours.com

"My husband and I were on the Kenya Wildlife Safari from Jan. 18-29 of this year. We were pleased with the trip but have a few suggestions for future travelers and a major complaint with the booking process.
    First, be sure someone i..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Skyscanner

1.7 (62 reviews)
    • www.skyscanner.com

"Booking code 1809****
    Ticket 41251
    Flight to Barbados 30th dec 2020 was cancelled. Passenger Samuel Smith.
    Cancel request ID 412****
    Booking ref NPLKRG booked July 20
    Despite numerous attempts to recover our money 354.51 this company h..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears Vacations

2.5 (7 reviews)
    • www.searsvacations.com

"Overtime I have point or credit they always disappear. When we signed a lot time ago it was totally direc. Now the "change" so is a point system>. we didn't have that we booked and they had a discounted $."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Royal Holiday Club

1.8 (33 reviews)
    • www.royal-holiday.com

"Terrible service waste of time and money wish to cancel my membership immediately. Tried to use the membership for the first time and cant even get flight rates for close to 3 weeks now not to mention trying to contact a manager..."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Patel Travel

• pateltravelinc.com

"I booked 3 tickets with him online n thru phone calls.My husband kept on telling me that he sounds like a cheat but I ignored him.Found out at the airport that my tickets were fake. I was travelling all alone with 2 little kids..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Opodo

1.4 (753 reviews)
    • www.opodo.com

"The WORST customer service hands down!
    I needed to re-book a flight, how hard is that?? I had to call them 8 times on their UK number from Germany (that is an international call for me). Each time I call, they will say I need to tr..."

Read All 1638 reviews Customer Service

MakeMyTrip

1.3 (24 reviews)
    • www.makemytrip.com

"I have booked my hotel in haridwar hotel queen and payment also done from net banking but booking is not showing and payment deduct from account so what can i do?"

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Maha Guru Travel

• Travel Agencies

"I am based out of NY and tried to call NYPD Fraud department phone 718 330* 805 and they were suggesting come with your local county reference , around 2 months back I have registered my case with Harris county and none of the cop..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Liberty Travel

1.6 (12 reviews)
    • www.libertytravel.com

"Genie from Levitown totally messed up the dates on my vacation.And cant get in contact with anybody to straighten it out.I need to speak to someone immediately"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

LBF Travel

1.2 (37 reviews)
    • www.lbftravel.com

"Our trip was also cancelled due to COVID, was offered a credit, I agreed, then took a month of phone calls, emails to finally get somebody to actually help me. Did get a refund but not the amount agreed upon. So now the fight..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service