Browse Travel Agencies Companies in New York, New York

Travel Agencies

Ghost Tour

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.ghosttour.com

"St Pete had an activity concurrent in the same area as the meeting place for the tour.
    My wife is disabled, cannot walk far, and uses a scooter for mobility.
    The city had closed all available disabled parking within a mile of the to..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Brazilian Express

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.brazilianexpress.com

"I had read online from several people that this company will give you a 24 hour cancellation time. As soon as that time frame comes around, they will call you claiming you were "a number off" on your credit card information. By th..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Airtkt

1.5 (82 reviews)
    • www.airtkt.com

"AIRTKT CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD A $25 FEE TODAY TO CONFIRM A FLIGHT NUMBER CHANGE. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS A SCAM BECAUSE THEY EMAILED ME ON 3 SEPARATE OCCASIONS. I DIDN'T THINK MUCH ABOUT THE EMAILS BECAUSE I HAD ALREADY PAID..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Yatra

1.4 (95 reviews)
    • www.yatra.com

"I have booked ticket for Hyderabad to Bangalore on 19/10/2021. Bus operators cancelled my ticket.could you please refund my amount"

Read All 245 reviews Customer Service

Tzell Travel

• tzell.com

"We have traveled all over the world with all sorts of travel agencies - from the big luxury international providers to boutique locals - our experience with Tzell travel has been the only one deeply disappointing. It was for a th..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Traveler Helpdesk

1.3 (147 reviews)
    • www.travelerhelpdesk.com

"This agency is a SCAM out to hustle you into spending more money for everything and claims that its the airlines policy, please dont be misled it is all lies. They tried to charge me 175.00 to correct a hyphenated name change 20 m..."

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

Tours4Fun

1.5 (21 reviews)
    • www.tours4fun.com

"I had made a reservation for a 3 days tour of New York Philadelphia Washington DC Niagara Falls back to New York. Dates are from August 5, 20121 through August 7, 2021.
    Reservation Number is #E-209****
    Due to an unfortunate accident..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

StudentCity

1.1 (9 reviews)
    • www.studentcity.com

"Sir please help me return my account please I'm not covid-19"

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Sta Travel

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.statravel.com

"I recently bought a ticket from STA while I was stuck at an airport and my previously booked flights were cancelled. met some other travellers and (Emma Moreton) booked with an agent (Amma Moreton) only after confirming that I wou..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Spirit Incentives

2.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.spirit-incentives.com

"We took a lunch cruise with 6 other friends through our Park District. My wife and I have taken at least 5 cruises on the Spirit of Chicago in the past. We have not gone now for several years, we were in for a surprise. I have no..."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service