Browse Travel Agencies Companies in New York, New York

Travel Agencies

Reservation Counter

1.1 (201 reviews)
    • www.reservationcounter.com

"Booked a hotel with the intentions of being less than 5 miles of the Sofi Stadium Once we got to LA the hotel was 28 miles away and over 30 mins to drive to the hotel. Made a request for a refund because we were miss informed and..."

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service

Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations

1.6 (32 reviews)
    • www.rcicruiser.com

"APlease do not get involved with this company. They promise lots but actually deliver nothing. The sales people are very convincing , time share sales trained. Pressure sales, even over the phone. I Siena £1999 on a package and..."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

OneTravel

1.6 (167 reviews)
    • www.onetravel.com

"need information on my flight connections since they change it can someone help me with this information i cant miss my connection to buffalo my fina destination"

Read All 445 reviews Customer Service

Mytrip

1.3 (149 reviews)
    • www.mytrip.com

"Ticket was cancelling from Riga to Oslo. When i come to Riga airport 2 hours before my fly, person on registration desk told me that my plain was cancelled and one plain was morning time and now its not possible to fly. I cannot..."

Read All 342 reviews Customer Service

Gotogate USA

1.4 (341 reviews)
    • www.gotogate.com

"I have been waiting for a flight refund since spring 2020 when my flights to Hawaii were cancelled. I have only received a partial refund from Air Alaska, What's going on?! It's almost 2022!! Don't use this company.P"

Read All 576 reviews Customer Service

Cheap Caribbean

1.7 (53 reviews)
    • www.cheapcaribbean.com

"Basically booked last year. Daughters passport didnt arrive in time to travel. Canceled flight with travel protection. Was emailed a travel credit summary with totals. Called to book trip using credits and I was left on hold or..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Bookvip

4.0 (276 reviews)
    • www.bookvip.com

"SBought trip insurance and canceled trip because they lied about going to a 90 min meeting and friends and family couldnt go on same trip. No where did it say that on our trip. I have been promised a refund for several weeks and..."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service

Travel Advantage Network

3.1 (81 reviews)
    • www.planwithtan.com

"I notice that my payment (according to you) is late. I would like to review my account but no one at you company answers calls. Please return my email so this matter can be resolved.
    Paula Mullen
    Member since 2011
    Updated email: pmul..."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Special T Travel

• www.special-t-travel.com

"Write to the Florida Dept. of Agriculture and Tourism. File a written complaint. DO NOT EXECT A CALL BACK FROM ANGIE. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. I called several times only to be told Angie is on her other line. I told the rep. I..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Kayak

1.6 (52 reviews)
    • www.kayak.com

"I have stated the issue in the previous page.
    Not a happy customer. Im not a happy customer. Not a happy customer. Not a happy customer. Not a happy customer. Not a happy customer"

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service