Browse Travel Agencies Companies in New York, New York

Travel Agencies

Viator

1.9 (488 reviews)
    • www.viator.com

"Cancelled within 24 hours and no refund a week later, I also cant get a hold of anyone at Viator either."

Read All 868 reviews Customer Service

Gate1Travel

2.8 (187 reviews)
    • www.gate1travel.com

"Just wondered if they will send a check out, I paided the full amount by check. And when will it arrive?"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sundance Vacations

1.6 (96 reviews)
    • www.sundancevacations.com

"Vacation packages I was talked into don't use never used it want my money back. It's a bunch of *** .can't sell it tried .no luck"

Read All 190 reviews Customer Service

Kiwi Com

1.4 (476 reviews)
    • www.kiwi.com

"They wont take a call if its passed the travel date so thats extremely unfair because its hard to explain the situation to their website robit"

Read All 1004 reviews Customer Service

Flighthub

1.8 (746 reviews)
    • www.flighthub.com

"I had originally booked my flight from Nov 2 - 8 but i needed to change it to Nov 4-8, i had originally booked it Oct 2 and then requested the date change on Oct 4, the rep then proceeded to tell me perfect there is not a fare..."

Read All 1274 reviews Customer Service

VRBO

1.5 (481 reviews)
    • www.vrbo.com

"While unloading our luggage, we saw mold in the upstairs bedroom and it was so hot and hard to breathe, it was like "hot attic air", the tub had black mold. I wrote "clean me "in the dust on the floor! We opened the oven door,..."

Read All 785 reviews Customer Service

Bookit

1.4 (239 reviews)
    • bookit.com

"Good afternoon to whom it may concern my reservation was canceled never got to check in the hotel I need a full refund"

Read All 535 reviews Customer Service

Asap Tickets

2.8 (588 reviews)
    • www.asaptickets.com

"I book a ticket last year for ASAP ticket October 18 to Nov 18 roundtrip do to covid they call me the flight is cancell and I am a cancer patient I cannot travel Do to my immune system i been emailing them if I can get my refund..."

Read All 841 reviews Customer Service

Agoda

1.7 (769 reviews)
    • www.agoda.com

"These *** are acting as agents for an American site i got charged 325$ and agoda paid hotel 233$ where the *** the rest of my money"

Read All 1769 reviews Customer Service

Travelgenio

2.5 (722 reviews)
    • us.travelgenio.com

"The ticket amount was withdrawn on the same day of booking and did not arrive on the email and I would like to cancel and get a refund
    I have been trying hard for months to communicate and find a solution"

Read All 1546 reviews Customer Service