Browse Travel Agencies Companies in New York, New York

Travel Agencies

Expedia

1.5 (1,916 reviews)
    • www.expedia.com

"I was trying to find a room in Jackson Wy. You miss represented a room in tentonia Idaho. Saying it was in Jackson Wy until I booked a room. Then find out it was in Idaho."

Read All 4385 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.5 (1,247 reviews)
    • www.priceline.com

"I have a room reservation through Priceline according to the Aquarius resort in Laughlin. My reference number is 41890****, which the hotel gave me. When I called in to you guys the computer says theres no such reference number.
    Th..."

Read All 2793 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CheapOair

1.5 (746 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"Horrible customer service, hours of waiting for someone to answer, chat disconnects, charge additional fee for cancellation"

Read All 1980 reviews Customer Service

Orbitz

1.6 (326 reviews)
    • www.orbitz.com

"Hello,
    I am contacting you today, to learn wether or not Orbitz offers a group discount to organizations where 50 or more people will be traveling to a destination.
    Your help with this info will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you for..."

Read All 803 reviews Customer Service

Travelocity

1.4 (429 reviews)
    • www.travelocity.com

"I was charged 189.28 on July 5 2021 I'm from hickory Grove SC and this transaction was made in California... I never made this transaction so I would like my total refund back. I was in the hospital in South Carolina when this..."

Read All 1078 reviews Customer Service

JustFly

1.6 (710 reviews)
    • www.justfly.com

"I been cancel my tickets since a month and they took the payment for canceling and not the tickets money too and no one replying or helping"

Read All 1280 reviews Customer Service

Hopper

1.5 (1,080 reviews)
    • www.hopper.com

"Wasnt able to speak to anyone. My card was billed. Called the hotel directly and no reservation. Now I have to sleep in my car for my medical trip during a frost advisory."

Read All 1912 reviews Customer Service

eDreams

1.5 (873 reviews)
    • www.edreams.net

"Me an cobrado mi dinero y la aerolinea me dice que mi vuelo no esta confirmado por falta de pago.mi # de reserva es:789552****."

Read All 1876 reviews Customer Service

SnapTravel

2.6 (998 reviews)
    • www.snaptravel.com

"I booked the room for the 11th. I thought everything was ok until the next morning when the manage/owner says that no one paid. I pleaded with him and after searching my email, there was no receipt except the one from my bank. I..."

Read All 1728 reviews Customer Service

Hotwire

1.5 (173 reviews)
    • www.hotwire.com

"My both tv no have signal no signal no signal mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkmmmmmmm"

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service