Browse Telecommunications Companies in New York, New York

Telecommunications

Verizon

1.7 (955 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"After trying to talk to a human customer service rep., for about 4 hours, I was connected to some people in Korea, who spoke little English and knew very little about what I was trying to do. Needless to say, I still have the issu..."

Read All 2915 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5269 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DirecTV customer since 1994 and been very happy/ content with programming. Been paying via online for many years - always use the one-time payment option and enter bank acct info. NEVER any issues. Recently, with my April payment..."

Read All 13471 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2254 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"It did a great job and stay with me until he got it fixed. Thanks Art for all the help that you have me today."

Read All 6273 reviews Customer Service

Aol

1.4 (362 reviews)
    • www.aol.com

"When I go out to my aol account I cannot receive any e-mails & my aol.com is critical to my correspondence to numerous corporations"

Read All 781 reviews Customer Service

Optimum

1.4 (753 reviews)
    • www.optimum.net

"I would like a review of the call made somewhere around May 13-15 asking about my billing. need call back."

Read All 1210 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (226 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"I have a magic jack plus that I just paid a year of service on it I want to use it to work my house phone but it will not get a dial tone ring or nothing else then I put it on my iPhone to use as my house number but every time I..."

Read All 2712 reviews Customer Service

Sirius XM Radio

2.0 (539 reviews)
    • www.siriusxm.com

"Would like to continue my current subscription price or if I accept the new offer I do not want to automatically be transferred after the expiration. Looking for an offer for at least 12 mos.
    Thanks"

Read All 1388 reviews Customer Service

Simple Mobile

1.7 (299 reviews)
    • www.simplemobile.com

"i paid my phone bill but my service isnt working. i reset my phone but its still not working. how is this possible?"

Read All 747 reviews Customer Service

TMobile

1.7 (490 reviews)
    • www.t-mobile.com

"I've got a lot of important phone calls to make and I also need to get online a lot for work and it's not like I can carry a *** wifi modem with me everywhere I go. Super ridiculous and unbelievable. "Fastest 4G network in the..."

Read All 1352 reviews Customer Service