Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in New York, New York

Supermarkets and Malls

Sears

1.8 (2522 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Sears makes it next to impossible to submit a claim for losses due to malfunctioning refrigerator/freezer! Very frustrating when you can't submit claim as they described!"

Read All 6732 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (795 reviews)
    • www.macys.com

"Horrible response!!! First person put me on hold and never returned!!! Called again, didnt have master of English language understanding and being understood.
    It is a disservice to the consumer to have to try to solve a problem wit..."

Read All 1988 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WalMart

2.2 (4544 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"I bought a chair from Walmart,and this company which is stated on the site where I bought the chair was going to come out and put it together.They postponed twice stating they did not have enough people,then just said I cancelled..."

Read All 10452 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (996 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"Hi this about the above order number. I was the shopper at Target, and a lot of items are not located where the shopping list says, which is fine when the employees of the store are willing to help for what they are being paid for..."

Read All 2905 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1466 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"No body would help me I got hung up on and I spend so much money with and inside of Home Depot I have spent over a million dollars easy in the last 17 years at Home Depot and this is *** I was treated like a drug addict the lady..."

Read All 3199 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3249 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"I am at the Lowes in Bradley Illinois and I have been standing at the paint desk waiting for service for over 15 min. There have been 3 over head request to have a person come to the desk. This is ridiculous. As of writing this I..."

Read All 6582 reviews Customer Service

Staples

1.9 (267 reviews)
    • www.staples.com

"I dropped off a few packages at Staples two of them were full of Victoria's Secret Stuff those two packages are missing and has never left the Staples there has never been asked and the post office is saying that someone at..."

Read All 858 reviews Customer Service

Shoprite

2.6 (302 reviews)
    • shop.shoprite.com

"I have family in the west coast that I bring the shoprite brand iced tea to when I travel. It is so expensive to ship is there anything you can suggest? Greatly appreciate your help"

Read All 702 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (941 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"on the 12th of June around 3 p.m. approximately I was injured by a piece of equipment left in the aisle by an employee. I was told I will be contacted left my contact information and have not heard back from anyone. Please..."

Read All 2059 reviews Customer Service

Bjs Wholesale Club

2.5 (401 reviews)
    • www.bjs.com

"I did shopping at your Columbia, MD store on 6/8/21 with trans;3296. The 3 fruit boxe s of Strawberry,Cherries and oranges were not good,I had to trash half of all the fruits with fungus. This is for your kind information.
    Jugmohan..."