Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in New York, New York

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Panera Bread

2.5 (1646 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"The last two times I went to Panera I ordered a large mac and cheese and recieved a small. The first time I went, I picked up my mac and cheese and had already left after I realized it was a small so I could not ask to get a..."

Read All 2662 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.4 (1183 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"Bowling Green, KY had only packets. I asked for salt and they threw 3 packets at me. Unbelievable! What is so difficult about salt and pepper shakers."

Read All 2005 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Applebees

2.2 (399 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"Our family of our arrived at beloit Applebees just before four thirty on. We were seated right away. We had wait staff take drink order nothing hard on it. Lemonade and a beer and a glass of water. It arrived about a good twenty..."

Read All 980 reviews Customer Service

Boston Market

2.2 (449 reviews)
    • www.bostonmarket.com

"First your customer service telephone number is dated for May and it's June. Nobody answers your customer service line at all. Your store in Oak Lawn Illinois is not open on time at 11am as stated. And lastly my last purchase..."

Read All 764 reviews Customer Service

TGI Fridays

2.2 (394 reviews)
    • www.tgifridays.com

"HORRIBLE service. I was told we wouldn't seated in 45 min. We were seated after waiting a while 2 hours. I fell asleep waiting to be seated. After getting there customer service was horrible.i was warned by a previous customer..."

Read All 707 reviews Customer Service

Red Lobster

2.3 (489 reviews)
    • www.redlobster.com

"cold not full orderNOT FULL ORDER Cold food creaser salad consisted of lettus cheese croutons and some dressing will not ever orderfrom yhem again"

Read All 849 reviews Customer Service

Ruby Tuesday

2.4 (514 reviews)
    • www.rubytuesday.com

"We went in and was seated. It took alittle to be waited on. I told my husband that they were having problems and we will only get the salad bar. It took awhile to get our drinks and silverware. We waited on ourselves. Then we did..."

Read All 916 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1207 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"Been coming here. For year the waffle house in Tallahassee florida. On crawfordville hwy And they have very nasty workers rude and loud . playing music at full blast cursing in from of customers Always closing the store down..."

Read All 2099 reviews Customer Service

Friendlys

2.1 (154 reviews)
    • www.friendlys.com

"Hello,
    My name is Tony from MingsBings. Mingsbings is a vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free product that is being served at multiple restaurants in Connecticut. We were founded by Chef Ming Tsai, and are looking to expand from being a c..."

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (880 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"Because I had a *** order that they could not fill properly for me this morning when I gave pacific instructions then the manager on 21st St. in Newark Ohio named Dennis proceed to make fun of me as he hung up and your other..."

Read All 1744 reviews Customer Service