Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies in New York, New York

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Cohens Fashion Optical

1.6 (43 reviews)
    • www.cohensfashionoptical.com

"terrible fit and did not return prescriptions plus had to keep calling
    to find out when lenses would be available..."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

GlassesUSA

1.5 (269 reviews)
    • www.glassesusa.com

"I like the quality of my Michael Kors glasses. But, I paid for transition in them and did not get it. Since this started in April I feel the company should send me a free pair with transition so I can use them in summer. Since I..."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

LensCrafters

1.7 (208 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"I need to stop a claim I returned my glasses n want to use my benifits some where else trying to get this resolved so I can actually see"

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service

Life Alert

5.0 (236 reviews)
    • www.lifealert.com

"I live alone and having Life Alert is comforting and reassuring! I know when contacting Life Alert, assistance is minutes away. My balance is not always good – therefore I have fallen and when I do, I cannot get up without help...."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Edgepark Medical Supplies

1.7 (354 reviews)
    • www.edgepark.com

"This company should absolutely NOT be distributors for diabetic supplies. My daughter is a type 1 diabetic and relies on her continuous glucose monitor. Every three months it's the same thing. I place an order. It gives me a ship..."

Read All 544 reviews Customer Service

Arriva Medical

3.4 (80 reviews)
    • www.arrivamedical.com

"I use to receive Prodigy no coding test strips from your company but all of a sudden they stopped. What happened? Angela Doctor-Lyles 1517 N. Decker Ave Baltimore Maryland 21213. email address angelalyles1965@***.com and cell..."

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

Visionworks

1.9 (304 reviews)
    • www.visionworks.com

"They never answer the phone. I will never purchase from this store.
    Kept calling days and days , no response"

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service

Warby Parker Eyewear

2.0 (23 reviews)
    • www.warbyparker.com

"Order was place originally on 1/30/21, glasses have not been received. Email regarding order states on the Nancy sunglasses was to ship on 22nd of February, the other pair of glasses email states the 17th of February. When I conta..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Pearle Vision

1.9 (128 reviews)
    • www.pearlevision.com

"I purchased a pair of glasses in Nov., 20. By May 21, it appeared that some of the coating material was coming off of the Lens on my Transition lens. In my 60 years of wearing glasses, I have never seen this before. Seems like def..."

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

Listenclear

3.0 (109 reviews)
    • www.listenclear.com

"The left one is doesnt work, this is Debra (Debbie) Ballard 810 Fisher Street, Sulphur Springs Texas. New address and phone number is 108 Teer Street Sulphur Springs Texas 75482. My phone number is 903243****"

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service