Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies in New York, New York

Loans and Mortgages

Ocwen

1.3 (361 reviews)
    • www.ocwen.com

"Checks from State Farm were sent to Ocwen mortgage they were distributed in my name and my ex husband (13 yr divorced) he had no holdings in the home. The checks were kept by ocwen and never returned and I never got the funds to..."

Read All 1509 reviews Customer Service

Specialized Loan Servicing

1.2 (181 reviews)
    • www.sls.net

"First: In order to reach an operator, you must go through a lengthy obstacle course of menus. Once through that process, the agent goes through the same number of questions to answer all over again. Secondly since there are no..."

Read All 438 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Greentree Servicing

1.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.gtservicing.com

"I bought a 1996 mobile home in 1999 brand new, its Finance threw Green Tree, o have already paid 85.000, balance is 27.000 thousand still, only worth 12000 now, can they do that"

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Nelnet

1.2 (88 reviews)
    • www.nelnet.com

"when I call customer service long wait times for them to answer phones when they feel like it usually get hung up ondo not use this"

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service

NACA

2.5 (450 reviews)
    • www.naca.com

"I have been working with NACA for almost 3 years now and previously 11 years back. When I came back, I had a counselor who was only talk. He got my info and membership fees, noted that it was November, then scheduled me for Januar..."

Read All 875 reviews Customer Service

Cenlar

1.3 (260 reviews)
    • www.cenlar.com

"No one can seem to reissue my escrow refund! This has been going on since February. Im so tired of calling every week just to hear, I dont know what is going on, I will send and email . This is ridiculous, please reissue my..."

Read All 617 reviews Customer Service

Mortgage Help For America

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • mortgagehelpforamerica.com

"Attorney General stated only reason they cannot help me because no response back from the company.How ever there will be a judgement on file."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Seterus

1.2 (292 reviews)
    • www.seterus.com

"John Deere sucks moose***s! Tried to get replacement wheels for my LA135 riding mower, and they don't carry them. Went to Home Depot and Lowes, and they look like the stopped selling this junk. No parts of course.
    So now I'm trying..."

Read All 810 reviews Customer Service

Nationstar Mortgage

1.3 (275 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages

"Nation Star is nothing more than a call center, similar to an online college, one is not dealing with the real deal when calling in to this "mortgage service". One would think that the person they are speaking to about their..."

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Mortgage

1.6 (587 reviews)
    • www.freedommortgage.com

"I mistakenly made 2 mortgage payments for one month. When I contacted Freedom Mortgage the 1st time I was asked to forward a copy of my bank statement showing the 2 payments and that a refund would then occur with 24 to 72 hours...."

Read All 1133 reviews Customer Service