Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in New York, New York

Jewelry and Accessories

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (511 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I wanted to change the address on the order I made for my sister so I need someone to contact me please thanks."

Read All 852 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com
    310 702 ****"

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (143 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"On Fri June 11 in Greenville Sc at the Haywood mall i goes to do a return which would have been 106.45 something in that nature so i pick out something else which the necklace was 54.99 the ring was 39.99 and bracelet was 39.99..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (367 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I went to pick up an online order from the store. When I walked in NO ONE acknowledged me. I walked straight to the register thinking someone would come over, but they didn't. One female was helping someone along with a guy..."

Read All 1047 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (350 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Hello, I ordered a Kate Spade Spencer Dome Cross Body Bag on April 28th and it was supposed to be delivered on May 5th but my bag hasnt been delivered. The tracking number is #M2DR0735. Please help me shipping my product! Thanks"

Read All 485 reviews Customer Service

Claires

1.9 (209 reviews)
    • www.claires.com

"I was recently at Claire's located at Val Sq. Mall in Warrington, Pa. with my daughter and within 10 min. I left. The language coming from employee talking on phone was a disgrace. No name tag however she had light color hair. Its..."

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service

WatchzWorld

• www.watchzworld.com

"Absolutely ridiculous! Went online searched for a low price on a Bulova 98B103 watch. WatchZWorld had it (real cheap) ... ordered it ... got a nice invoice and a notice I'd "receive an email soon with shipping info/tracking..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (728 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I keep getting mail from you saying I havent an account that needs paid. Ive never been on your site, let alone have ever ordered anything. Or setup an account. Please stop spamming my mailbox."

Read All 1558 reviews Customer Service

Otticanet

2.5 (67 reviews)
    • www.otticanet.com

"I dont know why this occurred but I've been blocked out. It says forbidden when I try to get in. WEIRD."

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service