Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies in New York, New York

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

Advantagecare Physicians

1.6 (119 reviews)
    • www.acpny.com

"THIS CLINIC STAFF DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS. HORRIBLE, THEY DO NOT DO THEIR WORK RIGHT. I AM HAVING LOTS OF ISSUES WITH THIS CLINIC. ISSUES"

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

LabCorp

1.7 (861 reviews)
    • www.labcorp.com

"The lab is definitely understaffed! Even though I checked in online, after about 45 minutes of not getting a text, I went inside. The line of people said they weren't taking people by appointment, just wait inline. So why do you t..."

Read All 1526 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Quest Diagnostics

1.8 (364 reviews)
    • www.questdiagnostics.com

"On June 11, 2021, I went to the office located at 12709 Toepperwein Live Oak, TX. I had and appointment at 245 PM. I was told that the Dr. have not send the paperwork to them. I was going to call my daughter to find out the Dr nam..."

Read All 585 reviews Customer Service

Boston Medical Group

1.5 (22 reviews)
    • www.bostonmedicalgroup.com

"Rejuvapulse isnt proven to do anything.
    The ICP (penile injections) are way ober priced you can get the same thing from your urologist for 95% what Boston sells it for. Just buy the applicator on Amazon for 30$
    Boston medical is jus..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Elmhurst Hospital

2.0 (26 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"I contacted the hospital about a billing issue which they resolve I have no idea why the state came up *** consumer I was never pissed Ive never been unhappy with Albert"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Atria Senior Living

1.7 (49 reviews)
    • www.atriaseniorliving.com

"Tony is probably a good man but in general people from finance are not prepared for general management. At Bell Court Gardens dens Tony is in way over his head and should have had extensive training in general management before as..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Visiting Nurse Service Of New York

2.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.vnsny.org

"I got the job through a recruiter, her name was Haydee Esperanza (Prime Staffing LLC). The training was good and so was the middle of me working there. Most of the patient's or their family members were very rude and nasty. I was..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Minute Clinic

1.6 (514 reviews)
    • www.minuteclinic.com

"I had an appointment for 2 shots as I was leaving town in 2 weeks. I left work in a hurry; fought traffic; and found that Minute Clinic was CLOSED!! I received NO advanced notice and NO ONE knew where the nurse was or why the..."

Read All 785 reviews Customer Service

Med Express

1.6 (128 reviews)
    • www.medexpress.com

"Was told since I was miss diagnosed my money would be refunded, 2 weeks later not another word. Complete sham."

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

Lifestyle Lift

2.0 (44 reviews)
    • www.lifestylelift.com

"I am experiencing tightening under my chin/throat area. It feels like a "cramping" and I feel like I'm choking and my ears hurt."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service