Browse Health and Beauty Companies in New York, New York

Health and Beauty

Omega XL

4.1 (325 reviews)
    • www.omegaxl.com

"We value your feedback. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all customers and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We are happy to have spoken with you on June 18, 2021 and assisted with..."

Read All 738 reviews Customer Service

Apria

1.4 (526 reviews)
    • www.apria.com

"Why give a delivery time window when the time frame is never met. Expected a bed delivery by 2pm, it was delivered at 8:45pm and only after numerous calls asking for update. Today is day 3 of trying to get said broken bed..."

Read All 1181 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dhealthstore

2.5 (74 reviews)
    • www.dhealthstore.com

"djehuty maatra IS NOT LONGER A PART OF DHEALTHSTORE.COM HE LEFT THE COMPANY IN 2015. THE PARTNERSHIP HE HAD ENDED. HIS HERBAL FORMULAS ARE NO LONGER USED AT THIS WEBSITE . HIS WEBSITE IS DJEHUTYMAATRAHERBS.COM. HIS PRODUCTS WORK!..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Purity Products

2.5 (83 reviews)
    • www.purityproducts.com

"I have canceled my subscription twice but got a package in the mail yesterday. Im returning unopened and I better not be charged. I canceled it after my Mom transitioned. Do not send anymore products. Thanks"

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service

Peak Life

2.4 (108 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"Ordered product TWICE hoping to receive it. Never got it. Almost 90 bucks gone. Representatives don't seem to know anything. Lesson learned. Shady company, look else where for your digestive issues."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service

Melaleuca

2.9 (303 reviews)
    • www.melaleuca.com

"We ordered the Tough N' Tender... on the fourth refill I noticed these strange floating pieces in the liquid. It was getting worse, so I made a fresh bottle, and it happened again. I reported it to Melaleuca, and crickets... not..."

Read All 769 reviews Customer Service

Glam Seamless

1.8 (109 reviews)
    • www.glamseamless.com

"I've been wearing tape in extensions for some time and I fell for glam seamless celebrities approved advertisements. So I purchased a couple packs. First off, hair is way thinner and weighs less than other brands. Meaning, its les..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

The Health Sciences Institute

1.6 (94 reviews)
    • hsionline.com

"My credit card was charged by you but I didn't buy anything. Fix it now or I will have you charged with fraud."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

New Vitality

1.2 (25 reviews)
    • www.newvitality.com

"The prostate issue comes with age in males. Barretts syndrome can also be age related and 200,000 cases occur annually. The meds prevent stomach acid, something required by the Magnesium Stearate in Prostate Advanced product...."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Green Tea Pro

• www.greenteadietreview.com

"I get they are a scam, but when you took them did they actually work?"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service