Browse Fitness Centers Companies in New York, New York

Fitness Centers

Lucille Roberts

2.1 (50 reviews)
    • www.lucilleroberts.com

"Rockville Centre Lucille Roberts. I was a member at this gym for a couple months in 2020 and then it shut down for covid. You guys keep charging me for a yearly membership but I only used the gym for maybe 2-3 months before you..."

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2236 reviews)
    • www.planetfitness.com

"Yes I canceled my membership in May and was charged for 49.99 in June? I was told I would have my refund returned in my account."

Read All 4406 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Retro Fitness

2.0 (202 reviews)
    • retrofitness.com

"I cancelled my membership last fall, but continue to get calls stating I owe membership fees!!! Also that there is NO record of my cancellation!! Not quite sure what to do now."

Read All 449 reviews Customer Service

Bally Total Fitness

1.9 (13 reviews)
    • ballytotalfitness.com

"I just found u guys are still open . I was a member just want to renew. Live in Houston texas.how can I re activate membership"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

New York Sports Club

1.7 (31 reviews)
    • www.newyorksportsclubs.com

"I belonged to the NYS club in east meadow NY I paid my membership in Feb 2020 then the pandemic hit, and they closed and never reopened. I want my money back. My name is Stephanie Markowitz. My phone number is 516-538-****"

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Ilovekickboxing

3.6 (416 reviews)
    • www.ilovekickboxing.com

"This is Ginger, The studio I was attended class was closed temporarily due to COVID-19. I have many classes left. So I need to transfer my classes to other locations and attend classes as soon as possible. But the call does not wo..."

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

La Fitness

2.0 (520 reviews)
    • www.lafitness.com

"Entered gym at 9:33 pm. It closes at 10. Was told no entry after 9:30. No written or posted policy change anywhere. Ive entered after 930 dozens of time for a quick run. When I explained that I was told by an employee that he was..."

Read All 1782 reviews Customer Service

Anytime fitness

1.9 (663 reviews)
    • www.anytimefitness.com

"Absolutely terrible gym with rude and arrogant staff aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Read All 1532 reviews Customer Service

Work Out World

2.0 (52 reviews)
    • www.workoutworld.com

"Hello, I often work out wow in Brockton, and every morning
    I have to complain about every single tv and the volume up to 100
    this's every single morning, it's annoying when I have listen music and people talking and loud TV's.
    thank..."

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

Zumba Fitness

2.0 (52 reviews)
    • www.zumba.com

"I have put my account on hold. It's in the name of Anjali Singh. The problem is the credit card from which 10 dollars maintenance fees was deducted got stolen. And i had to block it. So what will happen now because that credit..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service