Browse Financial Services Companies in New York, New York

Financial Services

Robinhood

1.7 (4108 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"No card in mail no card in mail no card in mail no card in mail no card in mail no card in mail please send with Robinhood on mail no card no card no card no card no card no card no card no card no card no card no card"

Read All 9446 reviews Customer Service

Equus Resources

• Financial Services

"RANDY L HARRIS, STEVE CUNNINGHAM (HARVARD ATTORNEY) | ACTION DISMISSED BY US DISTRICT COURT | Georgia, DAWSONVILLE and ALPHARETTA Complaints - EQUUS RESOURCES, INC. - UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

EQUUS R..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Affirm

2.5 (1410 reviews)
    • www.affirm.com

"First machine after running two days had big oil leak around engine. Bought second one sme make and model same problem. Generac said they have not heard of such issues. Returned machine to walmart they would not give me refund i..."

Read All 2738 reviews Customer Service

Santander Consumer Usa

1.4 (297 reviews)
    • www.santanderconsumerusa.com

"I moved from one state to another in October 2020. I needed to get my car licensed plated the DOT sent Santander the information no response. My first temporary tag expired January 2 ,2021 . I called Santander and was told that..."

Read All 1298 reviews Customer Service

MoneyLion

2.0 (654 reviews)
    • www.moneylion.com

"They did not give me the opportunity to check balance. I lost my phone and wanted to know how much money I have available"

Read All 1406 reviews Customer Service

Square

1.5 (631 reviews)
    • squareup.com

"Someone name aj willis took money from cash app without my permission! I need my money back ASAP . Ill never use cash app again they take your words and turn it around"

Read All 1245 reviews Customer Service

Reloadit

1.3 (356 reviews)
    • www.reloadit.com

"I have put 500 dollars in reloadit safe and now cannot get it to load onto card. I want my money"

Read All 765 reviews Customer Service

Quadpay

1.9 (492 reviews)
    • www.quadpay.com

"They suck
    (Claimed that I purchased a gift card for expires.com for a rental car to be picked up in Virginia) (i live in Massachusetts) have no interest in going to Virginia and couldnt even pick the car up if I wanted to (Im in Ma..."

Read All 1076 reviews Customer Service

Kia Motors Finance

1.7 (376 reviews)
    • www.kmfusa.com

"I am dealing with a dealer fraud by a dealer Sussex Kia who went out of business. By law, the dealer has to transfer Title ownership to the buyer simultaneously with the sale. If the dealer doesnt do this, then the entire..."

Read All 632 reviews Customer Service

World Financial Group

2.1 (152 reviews)
    • worldfinancialgroup.com

"My MD or *** never gave me my 1099 from 2018 because they were sent to Office address, and they didn't bother to sent them to my home address or tell me to pick them up. So now the IRS is wondering how come I didn't file in 2018...."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service