Browse Equipment Companies in New York, New York

Equipment

Intoxalock

3.0 (706 reviews)
    • www.intoxalock.com

"The device is alcohol specific, which means it will detect alcohol from any source. Any product that contains ingredients ending in OL or YL can cause the device to pick up a reading. There is a small disc inside the handheld that..."

Read All 1085 reviews Customer Service

Harbor Freight Tools

2.3 (315 reviews)
    • www.harborfreight.com

"I applied for a harbor freight credit card. But could not find out if i was successful or not.can you look into it and advise me? I am Dave Vest
    Email nrv_dr_2009@***.com.
    Please let me know."

Read All 665 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Northern Tool And Equipment

2.0 (142 reviews)
    • www.northerntool.com

"Placed an order 5/14/21 as of 6/2/21 only 1 of 4 items was received even though it showed in stock..Customer service doesnt know where order is as they say it left warehouse on 5/24...store mgr doesnt know when order is to arrive..."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

Kobalt

2.0 (367 reviews)
    • Equipment

"I love most of the Kobalt 24v line of tools. Purchased an inflator last year thats fantastic for camping and water sports (e.g. inflatable paddle boards).
    However, theres one big design flaw; the little rubber feet that the inflato..."

Read All 604 reviews Customer Service

Dometic

1.6 (106 reviews)
    • www.dometic.com

"I've been trying since june 2020 to get my air conditioner replaced i bought my trailer new in 2020 its a 2019 mallard M32 and the air conditioner has never worked its 107 degrees here and im really mad i went all last summer..."

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

Canal Sound City

• www.canalsoundlight.com

"I have bought a hid kit there before and when it failed I was told there is a one year warranty. So I went there to exchange it since it was still under warranty… I had to pay extra $30 because they said for shipping back product..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

SWEngines

1.6 (100 reviews)
    • www.swengines.com

"The engine its locked down or seized it doesnt turn on the mechanic tried manually do it hand crank the engine it unable to move"

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

SlickCar

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.slickcar.com

"I'm trying to order a set of chrome taillight bezel for my 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXTit's showing that they are in stock it won't let me check out..can you help me out ..thanks rodney Hill"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Cover Anything

1.9 (118 reviews)
    • www.coveranything.com

"Over priced, over rated, they claim to manufacture their own covers when is appears to be off a shelf with a Made in China label. What a rip off, Consumers beware. Not worth the risk!!!"

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

Ariens

1.8 (85 reviews)
    • www.ariens.com

"bought a new mower for $3,700 broke after 8hrs.they fixed it and now want me to pay$50.00 to bring it back to me I think that is very wrong"

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service