Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in New York, New York

Appliances and Electronics

Tristar Products

2.0 (262 reviews)
    • www.tristarproductsinc.com

"I purchased a Air fryer, toaster oven 2/5/2021 and the toaster isn't working at all. I have the receipt of the retailer where I purchased the oven from. I called customer service and was given an email of customerservice@***.com..."

Read All 616 reviews Customer Service

Newegg

1.8 (151 reviews)
    • www.newegg.com

"Unsubscribe feature on emails doesnt work. I have unsubscribed from these emails for the last year. I still get at least one a day. They come during the night. Ive had to stop the notifications on my phone so I could sleep. Now..."

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kalorik

1.6 (150 reviews)
    • www.kalorik.com

"no one will answer the phone i think that is a shame and distrust you take our money but when i need your help i got to go online and get it the run around if i had known this i wouldnt have wasted my money this is a scam so can..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Joy Systems

3.0 (84 reviews)
    • joy-systems.shop.rakuten.com

"I always buy refurbished computers because I've found the bugs are usually removed. I purchased my latest computer through Overstock.com, and it was refurbished by Joy Systems who sent me a different computer than what I ordered...."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Hunter Fan

1.8 (49 reviews)
    • www.hunterfan.com

"I require a remote control because the one I have does not turn on ir off the fan I can only change the speeds. I was told I would gave to pay about $70 half if what I paid for the fan kit itself. I'm not happy about this the fan..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Hearthware Home Products

1.5 (14 reviews)
    • www.hearthware.com

"not yet , i was thinking about throwing it out"

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

FumFie

1.4 (12 reviews)
    • fumfie.com

"I placed an order, haven't received an order confirmation and the phone number is not working. I have emailed them 3 times and no one has responded. Are they a fraud?"

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Element Electronics

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.elementelectronics.com

"I am unable to find instructions for downloading apps (streaming). The users manual does not cover it and the two remotes I have do not have a 'home' button as the instructions on YouTube says you have to push before doing..."

Read All 712 reviews Customer Service

Black and Decker

2.5 (262 reviews)
    • www.blackanddecker.com

"Did not get any help from Lowes, so tried Home Depot, they dont even answer the phone, so I thought to myself Im too old to worry bout this poor service. Went to Amazon. 8 minutes and 30 seconds later Ive got my 2 black and..."

Read All 517 reviews Customer Service

Yoshi Blade

2.9 (20 reviews)
    • www.yoshibladeblog.com

"NO. It has been sticky since the day I bought it. I washed the handle. Didn't help. Washed it again; didn't help. I think I bought it at the San Diego County Fair, but the Fair is not going to be here this year. (Is anybody..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service