Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in New York, New York

Appliances and Electronics

Tigerdirect

1.6 (73 reviews)
    • www.tigerdirect.com

"I got some memory from tiger that didn't work. I tried to return it and was hassled from the start, being told 15% restock fee plus I had to pay return shipping. If that wasn't bad enough they told me to contact the manufacture..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

Haier

1.7 (41 reviews)
    • www.haieramerica.com

"My Haier tv is fault and pls come and repair my Haier led tv that is I am call u customer care but not response so pls regarding to this issue"

Read All 356 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Geek Squad

1.6 (327 reviews)
    • www.geeksquad.com

"Today I called sevreral times Geek Squad, RE: to Computer Services at Eastern time 2:00 P.M. & the promised 45 min. retrn call or chat notice did not hapen. Only in 2hrs. then 2 other agets I was transferd to & the last..."

Read All 672 reviews Customer Service

Cuisinart

1.9 (178 reviews)
    • www.cuisinart.com

"I was told to get proof of purchase for a house warming gift that is now broken. Ridiculous customer service. I was offered a 20% discount to purchase a new product. Ill never buy cusinart again!"

Read All 316 reviews Customer Service

Appliances Connection

1.8 (184 reviews)
    • www.appliancesconnection.com

"Purchased most expensive washer and dryer set.
    Salesperson did not advise on additional costs involved with shipping and installation (no power cord!).
    Shipping was heavily delayed and impossible to predict (unreasonably long delay)..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

Rca

1.9 (217 reviews)
    • www.rca.com

"My tablet says it's charged 100%. Then when you unplug it it says 0%. This is the second tablet I have bought and they both have the same problem. They are only 6months old"

Read All 491 reviews Customer Service

Huawei

1.9 (81 reviews)
    • www.huawei.com

"Hello Huawei , i have the worst support today from Huawei Egypt service center , last Month my phone got hanged and it was doing alot of things at the same time , so i went to th service center and they inform me that the issue in..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Canon

1.8 (56 reviews)
    • www.canon.com

"I bought the printer 2 weeks before but nw printer unable to print the letters only blank papers are coming from it ."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

AJ Madison

1.5 (25 reviews)
    • www.ajmadison.com

"They wont answer the phone or hang up on you! Horrible! I need to make a return and cannot because no one ever answers."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Viking Range

1.6 (52 reviews)
    • www.vikingrange.com

"We bought a Viking range two years ago (now 3 months out of the two-year warranty), model number VGIC53014BSS04. It looks great, the top burners work fine, but the oven cooks terribly uneven. For example, food on the left side..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service