Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in New York, New York

Appliances and Electronics

Lenovo

1.6 (212 reviews)
    • www.lenovo.com

"Screen is all different colors and can't get in to files or do anything. Unable to do anything. Needa"

Read All 359 reviews Customer Service

Hewlett Packard

1.7 (412 reviews)
    • www.hp.com

"MY BRAND NEW CHROMEBOOK AFTER 2 1/2 WEEKS STARTED ACTING UP PAGES WOULD NOT LOAD UP AND THEN I RESET IT AND NOW I CAN ONLY USE GUEST MODE . I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND READY TO RETURN IT BACK TO THE STORE . BOUGHT BOUGHT"

Read All 876 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

General Electric

1.5 (52 reviews)
    • www.ge.com

"Service person has been out for service 4 times and dishwasher still not working. Service person had poor service while talking to GE service via phone. They need a lemon policy if service person out 3 or more times in first year..."

Read All 264 reviews Customer Service

Toshiba

1.9 (78 reviews)
    • www.toshiba.com

"I have Toshiba satellite c660 laptop. I am unable to install intel graphics driver. I have original window 10 which install nvidia display driver automatically. My nvidia graphics chip is out of order. So I want to install intel..."

Read All 313 reviews Customer Service

My number
    608.304.6785
    No response
    Poor service
    Never buy another product of theirs.
    ................................................................"

Read All 962 reviews Customer Service

Radio Shack

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.radioshack.com

"I ordered this a smart watch. It never shipped. Weeks later THEY canceled it and sent me an email saying it was canceled because they don't have it. I said fine, refund my money. Three phone calls and several emails later, they..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Panasonic

1.5 (115 reviews)
    • www.panasonic.com

"Return of a phone that only has one line I needed two. Walmarts date to return has expired. I need info to return directly."

Read All 395 reviews Customer Service

Miele

1.7 (180 reviews)
    • www.miele.com

"I have purchased many Meiles over the last 20 years and have been happy with the products. BUT this last one l
    Purchase as well as the customer service has been the worst I have ever received from any company. To make matters worse..."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

Maytag

1.5 (465 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"Bought a new $1000.00 washer. After 2 months washer broke. They fixed it and it broke again right away. We have been waiting for them to fix it since June 30th. Now they are saying I have to wait longer for parts and blaming the..."

Read All 1242 reviews Customer Service

Instyler

1.9 (114 reviews)
    • www.instyler.com

"I ordered the product a month ago and paid for 2-day shipping. Have not heard anything and can not talk to a human on their phones. No tracking # or anything, but my money was taken out of my account 15 minutes after I ordered..."

Read All 485 reviews Customer Service