Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in New York, New York

Appliances and Electronics

Bissell

1.9 (96 reviews)
    • www.bissell.com

"I bought a Bissell Shark Sweeper! It is without a doubt the very worst sweeper I have ever owned! I did all of the trouble shouting suggestions in the owners manual twice! Did nothing to improve. I asked Bissell for help and was g..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Austin bazaar

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.austinbazaar.com

"Poor excuse for a business. They will not respond back to you. I paid $307.39 for a fender guitar it's supposed to be here this week and it has never been shipped. And they won't respond back to you."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Audiosavings

1.7 (24 reviews)
    • www.audiosavings.com

"Can you please provide me with the tracking number of the package of my order from Amazon. Thank you."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Appliance Zone

1.5 (44 reviews)
    • www.appliancezone.com

"Said would be shipped same day, but a week later, still not shipped. No way to contact them, phone number is disconnected. noreply@***.net email. Poor customer service. Should have researched further in my parts search."

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Apple Wholesale Store

3.7 (22 reviews)
    • apple-wholesale-store.com

"From my personal and business experience, I find it very hard to find a legit wholesaler online, but I have been buying iPhone's from Apple Wholesale Store for 5 years with no complaints. I recently bought 200 iPhone XS and..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Anvil electronics

• www.redstonegrill.com

"Do Not Buy an Anvil Mixer. They are a lot cheaper than Hobart but there is a reason why. Anvil mixers suck. They last only one year and good luck trying to get anywhere with customer service. I actually had a customer service..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Annamarie Ristuccia

• Appliances and Electronics

"On June 11, 2014 my computer was running slow and I had a problem with my mail. Techhart did not call me and neither did Microsoft. I was contacted by a company in Nevada who cleaned up my problems and explained the details to me...."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Andis

2.1 (21 reviews)
    • www.andis.com

"This seller is unreasonable/unprofessional. The curtain was returned in better condition that it was actually given to me. It was wrapped in a BALL with multiple CREASES in a very SMALL bag to me and STUFFED in my mail box when I..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

AJRichies

1.0 (1 review)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"I want to buy a new Camera on my twins birhtday, after looking on internet i saw Ajrichies'website very cheap camera and i placed an order, very quick i had confi order number, i upgraded three days shipping. Three days later i..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

AJ Ritchie

1.0 (1 review)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"Purchased a camera back in early October. Since then it's been one delay after another regarding the delivery of the camera. The fact of the matter is, the camera was never coming. This is a scam website that severely undercuts..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service