Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in New York, New York

Appliances and Electronics

Pc Richard And Son

2.4 (160 reviews)
    • www.pcrichard.com

"I purchased a two side wine cooler from them back in February. The one side of the cooler is not holding its temperature. I called for service and they send a third party(Hazzis supply company) to come a fix it. They come in..."

Read All 510 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1450 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I bought a Netgear Modem Router that worked for less than a year. I took it back to the Best Buy where I bought it, in its original packaging with the receipt, and they wouldnt return it for even a store credit. This is..."

Read All 3940 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ge Appliances

1.7 (579 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"The turning part seem like it scathing the body of machine cause noise when it running. Machine is only about 4 months old brought it in January."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (544 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"trying to get an actual person on the phone is ridiculous. I called 5 times and got hung up on twice. The representatives can barely speak English and this is for the USA line. Horrible."

Read All 1291 reviews Customer Service

Iyogi

1.4 (133 reviews)
    • www.iyogi.net

"They are a ripoff don't do it! After canceling 5 years ago they send me an email stating they will charge whatever payment details I gave them then, Today to continue using them, The only way to cancel is to call, so I call, and..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

Sony

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"Mi celular no funciona correctamente la Entrada donde va conectado el cargador, ya he probado varios cargadores y el problema esta en el telefono celular"

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Frigidaire

1.7 (431 reviews)
    • www.frigidaire.com

"I called the repair service on Friday and explained that my refrigerator was making a loud noise when it came on. I was told by the repair service that there would be no charge if a problem could not be found. I asked a second tim..."

Read All 930 reviews Customer Service

Apple

1.9 (261 reviews)
    • www.apple.com

"My 10 yr old son bought something with a reoccurring charge for $10.59 that I never authorized can apple please take this charge off my card please my bank just notified me of a over draft fee thats how I was aware of this charge"

Read All 591 reviews Customer Service

Whirlpool

1.6 (706 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"I bought 5 appliances in the last year. my 2400. dollar stove has been dropped and the legs are crooked. The drawer won't fit. The company still has not responded to us after 4 technicians have requested a solution. Also a 700..."

Read All 1698 reviews Customer Service

Adorama Camera

1.8 (33 reviews)
    • www.adorama.com

"Bought a used camera in like new condition 5 months ago and it just died. I spent $800 and got completely ripped off. They seem to really know how to make it last just past the used warranty. I begged them for help since warranty..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service