Browse Dealers Companies in New York, New York

Dealers

Queens Auto Mall

1.2 (13 reviews)
    • www.queensauction.com

"Brought a 2013 X3 in June 6 by July 6 every check engine drive malfunction light on the dash board is on- white smoke is pouring out the exhaust- take car to Pep Boys they won’t touch it!! Call warranty place they tell me go to a..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Nissan Of Queens

2.7 (12 reviews)
    • www.nissanofqueens.com

"I CAME IN WITH A TRANSMISSION ISSUE ON MY 07 ALTIMA THAT WAS OUT OF WARRANTY IT WAS IN SERVICE FOR A FEW WEEKS BEFORE RAVI EVER CONTACTED ME I CALLED AND I GOT DOMINICK ON THE PHONE BY ACCIDENT SINCE I NEEDED SERVICE... HE..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rockland Nissan

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.rocklandnissan.com

"My husband and I went to test drive Nissan Murano platinum. Loved it! They came down to a price that we were definitely ready to pay. The manager Omar told us we couldn’t get the zero percent financing because they dropped the..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Interstate Toyota

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.interstatetoyota.net

"I walked injust to look for a "future" car, which I did not think I was ready for. I spotted a Rav4 that I liked but knew that I definitely wanted one with a Sunroof. Within just a few minutes of getting there, I was greeted by Sa..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Carmax

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"Found a car in their online database. It was in their COLUMBUS SAWMILL, OHIO store. Paid $499.00 to have it shipped to their WESTBOROUGH MASSACHUSETTS store.
    Informed that my transfer vehicle arrived in WESTBOROUGH on JUNE 4th, 202..."

Read All 1234 reviews Customer Service

Bronx Honda

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.bronxhonda.com

"This is my first Honda ever 2020 Honda passport just 4 days old I went to open the rear passenger door to put a bag in , pull the door handle and a piece comes flying out didnt know what it was pick it up put inside the car later..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Vance And Hines

2.4 (21 reviews)
    • vanceandhines.com

"I tried to get through when I got through my call was disconnected ,when I call back I had to wait for nine other people in front of me when I finally got through that call was disconnected!! when I finally got through i gave..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Southern Hot Rods

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.southernhotrods.com

"i paid 1500$ for a narrowed ifs for my 1938 ford,customer service kevin said this was a top of the line kit,as i was installing it,i noticed the aarms were in fact not 5/8 inch narrower as specified,when southern rods didnt..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Simmons Rockwell

2.1 (25 reviews)
    • www.simmons-rockwell.com

"Had Jeff Smith for a salesman an can't find him. He's always texting on his phone an hides in Simmons cars on Simmons time to talk to his girlfriend. I've seen him hiding an watched him one day he was in the car talking on his..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Road Masters Of Hollis

• www.roadmastersqueens.com

"Number one how old is your daughter?Number two how is this matter any of your business?Three there is nothing you can do about this matter if your daughter signed a contract to purchase this vehicle.Evidently your daughter should..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service