Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies in New York, New York

Dating and Social Networking

ChristianMingle

1.7 (379 reviews)
    • www.christianmingle.com

"What is this a SCAM!!!!!
    You can't get through to ANYONE!!!! I waited 4 hours on your customer service line and you call yourself CHRISTIAN MINGLE????????
    You takes peoples money and then they can't log in. I had other friends that..."

Read All 818 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Madison

1.8 (259 reviews)
    • www.ashleymadison.com

"Its a scam and they charge me 90 dollar I would like my money back I pay for there service and I only send couple message then it say I need to Subscribe again"

Read All 589 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Singlesnet

3.5 (2 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking

"I have a client who got cheated on on this website. I hacked into her husbands phone for her"

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service

Silver Singles

1.6 (236 reviews)
    • www.silversingles.com

"I don't want to be a part of silver singles.i thought it would be a month to month payment plan.i can n"

Read All 482 reviews Customer Service

Its Just Lunch

1.5 (132 reviews)
    • www.itsjustlunch.com

"Debbie has made this an easy process, keeps me informed but doesn't bug me. She's right to the point and I can be open with her on what I'm looking for."

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service

Sugar Daddy For Me

1.3 (28 reviews)
    • www.sugardaddyforme.com

"My account was blocked for no reason and customer service did not help me reset my password or unlock my account."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Singlemuslim

1.3 (108 reviews)
    • www.singlemuslim.com

"Ladies, please beware! There are a lot of scam profiles on SM. Seemingly decent, professional guys looking for marriage. In fact they are scammers looking to draw you in and then extract money from you. These profiles tend to be..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Meetme

1.9 (145 reviews)
    • www.meetme.com

"Sackingz13@***.com
    TitanUp9
    Can not verify account. And no longer have access to this email. Can not verify me via video photo either."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

EliteSingles

1.5 (149 reviews)
    • www.elitesingles.com

"HI. Pissed consumer is a great name for this. I am very pissed. I believed that I cancelled everything. I downloaded the app and quickly decided that I do not want this service. The interface of the website and the app are not ver..."

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service

Classmates

1.6 (224 reviews)
    • www.classmates.com

"Sent email also called .. No response .. Im a member+ what gives .. Joined june 3rd 2021 .. Paid $9.00 .got recept to prove .."

Read All 539 reviews Customer Service