Browse Background and People Search Companies in New York, New York

Background and People Search

VitalChek

2.7 (993 reviews)
    • www.vitalchek.com

"Never received first order. Placed 2nd order and received it 3 week's later. System is not very organized and my customer service agent was not helpful at all. That's why I just requested a second order which I received 3 weeks..."

Read All 1956 reviews Customer Service

Intelius

1.4 (55 reviews)
    • www.intelius.com

"I want this removed from my account immediately. I did not sign up for this service and I want my money fully refunded back to my card or paypal account which you took it out of. You have deducted $31.75 three times. I got my new..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Peoplesmart

2.8 (27 reviews)
    • www.peoplesmart.com

"I just tried logging into my PeopleSmart Account and was told that ownership was transferred to BeenVerified and that my subscription was cancelled. The issue is that I renewed my yearly subscription on March 4th and it does not e..."

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service

Net Detective

1.6 (42 reviews)
    • netdetective.com

"Purchased membership, database does not work at all. Meaning, that it brings you to "Teaser Page". Does not allow you to run searches etc.
    SCAM Do Not USE. (They used to be very reliable now they are not)"

Read All 160 reviews Customer Service

Peoplefinders

1.3 (158 reviews)
    • www.peoplefinders.com

"It doesn't work at all, and insists on me paying again, I didn't understand anyway.
    I can't afford hidden charges and fees. I am a senior citizen, and it's hard to do myself. I live alone."

Read All 546 reviews Customer Service

Instant Checkmate

3.0 (143 reviews)
    • www.instantcheckmate.com

"The lookup service is basically good but the automatic subscription renewal is not obvious. If you don't cancel the subscription after the first use they will continue charging your payment method until you cancel. Most..."

Read All 368 reviews Customer Service

CheckPeople

1.3 (303 reviews)
    • www.checkpeople.com

"The whole reason I got this service was to background check someone close in my life to make sure there was no criminal history or anything I should be concerned about, No such luck. I was able to just type in a name on google..."

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service

USA People Search

• www.usa-people-search.com

"
    they promise to find my bother in 19 days and they stop asking me question
    they had not wrote me back to babylove123420@***.com to sent me the money,
    that they said that they would send back if is he was found.

I want my money .. s..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Truth Finder

1.6 (56 reviews)
    • www.truthfinder.com

"I need to contact a REAL PERSON.
    You people ripped me off for $30.38
    I called your 800 number and the message I got was, "WE'LL ANSWER YOUR CALL IN TWENTY MINUTES".(If we feel like it?)
    I WILL CALL MY BANK AND TRY TO STOP PAYMENT, In..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Radaris

1.1 (36 reviews)
    • radaris.com

"I found outrageously inaccurate information gleaned from very sloppy data mining. They pull tricks out of hats like magicians do rabbits. They obviously don't respect the work they do or the service they profess to provide."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service