Browse Advertising Companies in New York, New York

New York, New York
Advertising

Little Seouls

• www.littleseouls.com

"I ordered one copy of four different children's books, but ended up being charged for multiple extras of two them. I could not reach a real person when attempting to call them. They informed me that in order to return the books..."

Handilift

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.handi-lift.com

"I have a home elevator that was installed by Handi Lift. It breaks every week. Today I was trapped for almost 3 hours. The people from Handi Lift insist there is nothing wrong and refuse to fix this. "

• Advertisements

Global Media

1.1 (6 reviews)
    • globalmediagroup.org

"I have been using Global Media for my website. My website has been down several days or more, and all i get is a recording, I have been trying to contact them for about three months , and did get a call back days later, and they..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS

• www.entertainmentholdingsinc.com

"well. this company is a wates of time. they say that they will give you info about being an extra on movies and t.v. but nothing happen. they ask for you card info and started charging my account for things that you did not agree..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "STOP-This company is a scam!! We got a card in the mail telling us if we went and listened to a travel company speech we would get 2 free airline tickets a 3 night stay @ a hotel. We sent in $70 and never received anything. They..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "Jeff Frankel is a poor choice to do business with. He works for, or has worked for Direct to Consumer Advertising. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with him or this company. He is an unethical demanding *** - for products or services that..."

Daily News

1.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.nydailynews.com

"Since April 10, 2021 I have not received my Saturday paper three times including today! I believe my carrier's name is Sosa! Please make the correction or do I need to cancel my subscription. Hire more people to handle customer..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Cash Machines 2

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.cashmachines2.org

"I too that it was a great video but once I paid my $49 I was not told where to go from there. The links were either closed down or would take me back the initial page.
    I’ve searched for contact info and can find nothing.
    Does anyone..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Buymytronics

• Advertising

"This sooo called company is completely disgusting! I sent them a brand new iPhone 5c, and they took eight days and me approaching them first, only to first try to lie and say my esn/imei was bad which I knew it wasn't, then they c..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "BRET NOW THAT YOU ARE LOSING ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS WHAT WILL YOU DO NEXT? NOT PAY YOUR SUBS? YOU EVEN HAVE YOUR EMPLOYEES LIEING FOR YOU.. YOU ARE DISGUSTING!! YOU HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY YOUR EMPLOYYES AND VENDORS? BUT YOU CAN GO TO..."