Browse Advertising Companies in New York, New York

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (986 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"It was frustrating to go thru everything to place an ad for apartment then got to time to pay and the program just froze every time I started to pay. Said information wasnt complete. Would like to use your services. Just not user..."

Read All 2971 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Outfront Media

• www.outfrontmedia.com

"My family purchased property which Outfront has a billboard on and leases the land from us. We have not received a single payment for the past year and they are trying to force us into a self renewing contract to keep their..."

Locanto

2.0 (109 reviews)
    • www.locanto.com

"Greetings from Nitya Singh Dear locanto yawala My name is Nitya Singh I am from India is there is a account in locanto now there is showing my account is deleted permanently, so I kindly request to you please is reopen because I p..."

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service

AGELESS RX

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.agelessrx.com.php53-3.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com

"Your phone number doesnt work I WANT YHIS ORDER CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY AND REFUND THE $30 immediately"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Unique Digital

• Advertising

"overprice and underachieving marketing digital agency from the uk that just finds micro workers on odesk that does a half *** job. we spent so much money on this digital agency and the results were so poor. Customer service is a j..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

SweepsCoach

• Advertising

"I love the software , I am a player , and I will all the time"

Signtronix

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • Advertising

"on phone with company for hours no help, when you have a local company working to repair your sign time is of the essence, can't afford to be on hold with signtronix for 30,45,minutes to a hour before speaking with someone, worst..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Offrs

2.4 (15 reviews)
    • offrs.com

"Canceled service still being charge need charges stopped not happy with results 0 results,.........................,"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Market Leader

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.marketleader.com

"Do not sign up with this company if you are expecting any customer service at all. As a real estate agent you will likely get no to poor leads and it will be a huge undertaking to set up your initial website and get it back..."